Multibox in bg

81 Troll Shaman
Hello everyone. im going to multibox 4 chars. i multiboxed 4 hunters back in the day but feel like i want to try out something new. what class do you guys think will bring most pain in bg.

what class should i go for?
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Hunter
Wouldn't go with mages, DR would mess things up. Same goes with rogue, as you only benefit during the opener.

Which is why I'm going to give you fury warrior.
Reply Quote
24 Draenei Hunter
4 DK
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
4 Affliction locks seems like it could be good.
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Hunter
30/07/2011 21:57Posted by Copperpants
4 Affliction locks seems like it could be good.

Now that's a good idea. Roll with affliction lock, and kill people before they can kill you. wotlk style.
Reply Quote
81 Troll Shaman
Affliction locks maybe is the final choice then. But what about shamans are they as good as in bc and wotlk or are they nerfed
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Erm, Shamans can be good but everytime I've seen an Ele Shaman train they've just been smashed. Most have finally realised "Oh sh!t... it's a Multiboxer... KILL THE FIRST ONE"
Reply Quote
81 Troll Shaman
yeah but the "master" characther is no issue if the multiboxer is using the right tools. With the right software they could change the master in a 1 click
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
30/07/2011 23:09Posted by Daljina
yeah but the "master" characther is no issue if the multiboxer is using the right tools. With the right software they could change the master in a 1 click

Ele shaman then, if you can switch the master quickly enough then you'll probably never die
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
ele shamans work quite well, 5 multi-boxer ele shaman on my server

5 Flame Shocks
5 Unleash Elements
5 Lava bursts

Ka-boom!

then chain heal/healing rain spamming for healing
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Hunter
How about shadow priests?

Dot em up while you spam mind flay.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
1 DK, 3 Ret pallys.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
I havent seen many multiboxers since cata hit but the ones i have seen are either 1 ret or prot pally with ele shaman or all shaman seems to be the norm
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock

Here's something for you, from yesterday;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sJFFmc30CQ
Enjoy ;P

Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
Don't multibox :(

While you keep 4 spots 3 other players have to wait longer. Kinda selfish.
Reply Quote
30/07/2011 21:29Posted by Fenna
4 DK

Hell yeah
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Dont fuel the multiboxer. Need to be banned from competitive pvp as it gives serious advantages.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
23/09/2011 18:16Posted by Azrella
Dont fuel the multiboxer. Need to be banned from competitive pvp as it gives serious advantages.

What does "competitive pvp" mean to you? Some would say that ALL pvp is by its very nature competitive. Others would say that arena is the only level at which the competition actually matters.

In world PVP, multiboxing is definitely a big advantage. But world PVP is inherently unfair anyway, so I dont care, and neither should anyone with any sense.

In arena, multiboxing provides some advantages and some disadvantages. Last I checked, there were no multiboxing teams winning any arena tournaments, so for GOOD players, the advantages clearly are not big enough to outweigh the disadvantages.

Which leaves BGs. The advantages and disadvantages there have been debated many a time. I would go so far as to say that premade groups (such as multiboxers) should be kept separate from PUGs as much as is practical. But banning them is too far.
Reply Quote
1 Undead Warlock
Mage ofc.

Just imagine 4 mages using mirror images :P.

Note: being serious though i'd agree with the other posters saying dk or affli lock.
Edited by Bloki on 27/09/2011 15:49 BST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
4 resto shammyz make dem dps you hardz
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]