[A]Royal Aces are Recruiting[A]

90 Human Warrior
Royal Aces have been around on the server for well over 18 months, at the start of cata we converted into a raid guild - our current progression is 1/7 firelands and 1/13HC tier 11.

We have a strong community and team spirit. We are recruiting as we have lost a member to a server change.

We can be somewhat flexible in what class we recruit given that nearly all our current team members have viable offspecs however we would prefer a mage or warlock. Second choice would be a tank with dps os.

You must be able to commit to being on time and seeing out the duration of 3 raids a week and have the ability to use teamspeak.

Raid nights are Tuesdays, Thursdays and either Saturday or Sunday night - server time 7:45pm.

We are looking for a mature person, age isn't as important as that might suggest as it is often the case that some younger players can in fact be more mature than their years. We expect you to be respectful to all guild members and in turn you will be treated with respect.

We have guild cauldrons and fish feasts and a friendly attitude to raiding. We expect good performance and a positive attitude.

Message either Jantokal, Lantalon or myself in game
Edited by Smot on 31/07/2011 15:15 BST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
As a tank member "guild lost due to a server change" i would like to say that this is 50% true, as tank lost by guild (i.e. me) was in super-frustrated condition when leaving.
Edited by Garethe on 20/08/2011 05:01 BST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Current progress is now 2/7 firelands - Would really like to recruit a mage or a lock and possibly with some switch arounds a healer.

Looking for committed players with positive attitudes.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Current progress is 3/7 - spots are filled however will consider exceptional applications
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
4/7
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Bump ;)
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
6/7 now
Bumpy!
Reply Quote
2 Night Elf Priest
Hi, are you looking for a disc priest? thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Raggy down a few weeks ago and heroic shannox as well.

Edit: got a few active core raiders who are priests so I am not 100% certain but disc priest is probably not the class of choice for recruting atm.
Edited by Berudi on 15/10/2011 11:20 BST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Current progress is 3/7 HC - our main raid team is full however we are accepting social members and we plan to soon start a second raid team for a mix of alts and more casual raiders.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Baleroc down today. 4/7 HC right now.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I might aswell /flex some :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
4/7 HC, nice!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
4/8 DS and 5/7 hc firelands

We are looking for substitute raiders - so if you want to raid to a high level but don't want to commit to 3 nights a week then you could be what we are looking for.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
royal aces are awesome!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
gratz
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Gunship, spine and madness down since a while.

Morchok HC down after 10 tries yesterday.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]