Firelands 25M Run - Currently Running

85 Dwarf Paladin
Deep Breath, read on!

This run is scheduled for Saturday, beginning 13th August, invites are at 19:45 sharp, if you're late you will be replaced.

Be aware that this is not a Reunited based run, it is my run and has zero relevance to the guild and any issues in relation to it should be directed solely to me and me alone.

Baseline requirements;

A character of almost entirely 359, the contents been out long enough so your alts shouldn't have an issue with this, and there are no exceptions to it, no blues, no bad gemming, reforging or enchanting acceptable.

A decent attendance rate, you may not be able to come every Saturday, but every other Saturday isn't much good to me either, nor is telling me you can't go 2 hours before invites, don't ask if you aren't reliable.

Don't work on the assumption that signing up will give you a 100% spot

How to Apply

Register as a user on - www.reunited-guild.net - when you gain access follow this process

Usergroups - Member (Search) - Esper - PSMG

This message should contain an armory link, DPS report if possible and raiding experience. I will try to respond within 24 hours.

The Run

I expect to down 5/7 as a baseline within 1 week, I appreciate the first week will be a 'Trial Week' this is to see is 25m is viable at this content difficulty on this server, and additionally it will mean worming out anyone who under performs within raid. 6/7 will become the normal within the 25M raid the following week or so if not done on the first.

To answer the question of 'what about Ragnaros' it seems, at the moment an unrealistic target considering the amount that have actually killed him on this server, while it is possible in the future the most likely situation will be to turn the 25m raid after Majordomo into 1 single 10m raid decent enough to kill this boss. I will be setting up this 10M and be taking people who have experience or kills on Ragnaros above all else.

Time

Saturdays
Invites at 19:45 sharp, again don't be late
Finish at 00:00 Game Time (Midnight).

Miscellaneous

Teamspeak 3.0 is required for communication purposes.

Looting System

It's a roll based system, however if someone is winning a significant number of loot within 1 week I will step in should it be necessary and bypass the item to the second or third highest roller respective to the situation.

BoEs will be done as Main spec priority, and after that raid roll, it will be according to my user interface.

Living Embers

These will be placed in my inventory, and based on performance dished out to raiders who need them, I will create a separate topic on the Reunited forum for people to post which item they need. Only the embers will be supplied the rest is up to you. Receiving 1 set of Embers make you unable to gain a second set (i.e. both gloves and boots). Selling Embers, or giving them to a main/guild member will lead to instant exclusion from this run and any future runs organised by me.

Eternal Embers

First member collecting them will be Lavea, dependant on performance I will pick who the second person to receive these will be.

SEE BELOW FOR RECRUITMENT
Edited by Poster on 02/09/2011 22:35 BST
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Duplicate post at

www.reunited-guild.net (Forum - Information - 25m Firelands)

and

www.radeon-guild.net (Forum - Nonsense - Firelands 25m Alt Run)
Edited by Poster on 09/08/2011 01:04 BST
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Update on available spots

Currently require

- 1 Healers;

1 Holy/Disc Priest

Also looking for people who can substitute in if someone can't attend.
Edited by Poster on 08/08/2011 23:36 BST
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
BUMP
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Still searching for

- 2 Healers;

1 Holy/Disc Priest
1 Restoration Druid

Also looking for reserves, specifically

1 Back up tank (Paladin, Warrior or Feral)
2 Back up healers (Priest and Shaman)
3 Back up ranged (Moonkin, Mage, Elemental, Warlock or Hunter)
2 Back up melee (Rogue, Enhancement or Warrior)

These spots would mean you could be given a spot on the basis somebody cannot attend.
Edited by Poster on 11/08/2011 11:20 BST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I usually spend my Saturdays trying to get some, but I'll throw in a free bump for ya!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
me wantss!!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Im in progress to gearing my mage up, and i'd like to be a reserve. I cant always make it on saturdays but i'd like to raid if i can.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
check through and apply via the reunited website if that's the case

BUMPING.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
I suspect you are full but if you can use me I will be more than happy to raid with you.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Currently in need of more DPS reserves

Also looking for 1 Moonkin in general.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
BUMPING THROUGH BOREDOM <3

Also considering any full time DPS to replace people who aren't making the grade or don't understand what a potion is.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
BUMP.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Now seeking permenant healers, people who will attend week after week. Considering all classes of healers for this role, must have some FL experience.

Also considering ranged dps classes, preferably hunters/mages/warlocks.
Edited by Poster on 02/09/2011 13:06 BST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Forum access sorted sent private message
Edited by Därren on 03/09/2011 17:21 BST
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
BUMPING

Require an active paladin healer (possibly 2)

Alongside ranged DPS
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hey Esper, I can probably tag along the next reset if you need a hand. Would be nice to see the 25 men version. Let's have a chat ingame if you need a crapadin.

Free bump !
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]