Topic [H] Useless 10-man 1/7 HC recruiting DK/Feral/Owlbeast
Edited by Vooie on 15/08/11 14:34 (BST)
We're currently recruiting:
- a tunnel-visioning DK that is too pro to move out of the fire
- a ninjapulling moonfire-spamming owlbeast
- a keyboardturning back-peddaling cat/bear
Useless is a horde guild on Nordrassil-EU (former Prodigal Sun) and we are currently looking for a few pro players to add to our small squad as we continue killing stuff in Firelands. Naturally being a 10-man guild flexibility is something we strongly look for in a candidate, ability to play all of your specs to a high level is expected so please no "DPS DK only" applications. Gearing you up for multiple specs isn't an issue, just make sure that if you're a druid you have a lot of bag space!
- We currently have the massive amount of 10 raiding members
- We raid 3 nights a week, Wednesday, Sunday and Monday from 19:30 - 23:30
- Being in such a small environment having a mic for Ventrilo is a big plus, we maintain a fun atmosphere on vent but easily switch into focused mode.
- Most of our members have a strong 25 man background (and 40-man before that), but chose to play 10 mans for the atmosphere and enjoyment. If you're just after shiney stuff we're probably not for you.
- We have a very open looting system that involves shouting "OMG NEED11!" on vent if there's something that you would like drops, mostly comes down to a /roll so make sure to pack your roll hacks, although common sense on giving it to the person who gets the biggest upgrade obviously applies also.
- Our GMOTD is often the character '
- We collect fish and useless crap in our gbank
For more info, contact me (Vooie) in-game.