imbalanced population issue

90 Gnome Death Knight
Seems u got it all figured out^^... ill be waiting for a response to my first reply if so^^
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
about 140 dkk, i gave 100 on coffee and a sandvich

Karma is danish! Man, that made me wish that Gammeldansk, the sick orc, would still be playing here (he always said he wasn't danish but I'm sure he was lying). Gammeldansk + Naturetauren = unstoppable force.

Yeah, offtopic. I'm just reminiscing about the fun times.
Edited by Siedel on 05/09/2011 14:51 BST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Well the post above makes even less sense now... nice going, guys!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
soz i can take the heat normally, i wouldnt report it, least its on topic now, think someone wanted to get me banned and realized it wont work for nothin, regarding this pop situation, our guild is considering transfering in 4.3 since weve been canceling raids cause we had 1 dps that stopped playing, and for 2 weeks we have been trying to recruit 1 dps (should have been the easyest thing) but we couldnt find anyone ><
Edited by Karmakill on 06/09/2011 16:08 BST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
sounds like a plan karma. come alliance in 4.3 and bolster our numbers!
and PM me when u do lol. i enjoy fighting you :)

might not solve the imballance issue but at least ur trying :)
and look on the bright side! u get to do TB if u roll alliance xD!
Edited by Goldigger on 06/09/2011 18:06 BST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
alliance...is....weak....
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
04/09/2011 01:17Posted by Soulbandit
well we alliance ejoy being big fish in a small pond xD

You said all :D
Reply Quote
70 Human Rogue
You know when your servers dead when you are in Ironforge in peak hours only to see one toon who happens to be a naked night elf on a horse....
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
alliance population just took another hit. it seems that the survivors, the best alliance guild on the server, is now no longer the best :p

preservation is now the number 1 alliance guild on the server because survivors has transfered to frostmane....

incidently now its cconfirmed that i am the best hunter on alliiance side woo! lol
Edited by Goldigger on 08/09/2011 18:22 BST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]