Peace keepers rebuilding.

85 Night Elf Rogue
Hey title speaks for itself.

Basically its been too long since PK's done anything not only that since I've done anything with the guild so its that time again.

I'll explain a bit about what the guild does:

Basically Peace keepers aim to free enslaved cultists by that I mean people who have been forced to take up shadow/fel or whatever it is they are doing even being part of a orgnisation that uses that type of magic. Peace keepers aim to kill the cultist leaders by that I mean the cultists that do the enslaving and come up with all the plans.
This here is obivously just the goal of the guild.

How do we do this?:

Basically we arrange events with cultist guilds and most likley deveople a overall eventing story to go with on why where and how. The events on a specific thing normally would last a while, Say for example it was cultists trying to cover up evidence, Peace keepers would be trying to get that evidence etc. There would be a storyline to it which would be developed through the actual role-play of the event.

Also by doing this each character developes their own story with the cultist characters. Normally the case anything has happend before.

Before events we do a number of work up things such as investigating and planning on certian things on whichever course we are going to take ICLY. Again we let the work up go how the event goes but the story that we have roughly stays the same. Always fair and good role-play from my expiernces with the guilds i've done this with.

What else do we do?

We normally do our own events aswell this includes, Training, Touraments and sparring and really well whatever we come up with suiting to peace keepers, We'd also be doing random role-play on our own walking around places and stuff and if we're invited to anything we most likley go if we can.

We'd also be eventing with any other guild aswell to do something new and something to say lets say IC give PK the night off xD.

Level/Class restrictions:

Most of the time warlocks won't be allowed into the guild at all. Unless well say for example theres role-play development around the warlock being there or well shadow/fel user being there.

The level req is level 10. Easy to explain when we do events we make a raid group.

As for Worgen and Elf Death knights. Its allowed with a good story behind it.
Other then that everything else is good.

How do you join?

Well basically you'd get an OOC interview with either myself or the one of the officers. Once that is done you'd have an IC interview arranged then we'd work something on how about we'd doing that.

Alright well I think that basically sums up the guild of how we do things, I might not've explained things properly here or there might be some misunderstandings about the guild or what exactly it is we do. So if you have any questions you should probably ask in game.

I want this topic left clean and only left for bumps, Any questions you contact me in game.

Alright thanks for reading. Contact me ingame for any questions or interviews.

Cheers.

- Shino
Edited by Shinodan on 07/08/2011 16:17 BST
Reply Quote
Only used to hear good stuffs from this guild, so I recommend it :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Good luck, Shin.
My druid is free if you want me.
Reply Quote
When I first came to this server, I was a complete and utter noob. I was taught the basics of RP by this lot, and it was one of my first RP guild, and I had a quite good run with them. I will recommend, if you want a quite friendly atmosphere.

- Varedon
Edited by Dremthar on 07/08/2011 21:40 BST
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
12 Night Elf Rogue
I was in the guild once. It's good to see they're coming back.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Bumpage!
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Been in the guild before, it was a great experience. Great people, events and activity. I recommend it, and say good luck to the guild growing again, as I am sure it will.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Ker-bump!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I endorse this behaviour.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Hi!

... Also, good guild, I recommend it.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Bumping my own post for teh lulz
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Another bump!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Good luck Shino!
Not really that active in rp anymore atm, or very active in wow at all.
So not really have an active char I like to join.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
My name's Anaroth Everstill, and I approve this message.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Bumping a recruitment thread is against policy!

Oh whoops! Did I just bump the thread?
Reply Quote
Bump!
Reply Quote
Rebump!
Reply Quote
82 Draenei Paladin
Unnecessary bump!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Shameless bump.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]