:p
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
18/08/2011 11:48Posted by Alicè
http://roleplaygear.wordpress.com/2011/05/07/judgement-recolour/

Ahhhhh :) thanks, forgot about that one ;p
Edited by Rycerz on 18/08/2011 11:48 BST
Reply Quote
As I understand you can not change between armor types, you can have any cloth look like other cloth, leather to leather and so on, you can also only use sets you can wear, I can not wear a druid set as I can not get it.

One interesting question is that if I take the shaman set armor I'm wearing now and transmorgise it's look on a junk chain mail armor, I could then sell it to an hunter who put it's design on his armor.
Reply Quote
Community
18/08/2011 11:13Posted by Gnomercie
WTB time machine, so I can go back and not delete my starting set :( Kept it for years, then finally gave in and deleted it when my bank got stupidly full.

We're looking at possible ways for players to obtain particular items and sets that are no longer available, including the death knight starter set. If we do implement this, it may not be available immediately, but over time as we fine-tune the feature :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
18/08/2011 12:14Posted by Takralus
WTB time machine, so I can go back and not delete my starting set :( Kept it for years, then finally gave in and deleted it when my bank got stupidly full.

We're looking at possible ways for players to obtain particular items and sets that are no longer available, including the death knight starter set. If we do implement this, it may not be available immediately, but over time as we fine-tune the feature :)

I sense a micro transaction store for armor and weapon looks in the making.

Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
18/08/2011 12:17Posted by Deruyter

I think you might be on to something!
Reply Quote
Community
18/08/2011 12:17Posted by Deruyter

Tut tut...

Daxxarri had something to say on the matter, though: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2973016539?page=9#164
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
18/08/2011 12:29Posted by Takralus

Tut tut...

Daxxarri had something to say on the matter, though: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2973016539?page=9#164

We'll be whacking Gnomes for old sets?

Gnolls.. I meant Gnolls...
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Issn't there something ingame for tabards and stuff where you can goto an NPC and say "I have lost my X, please give it back to me". So in theory there should be a DB about items which you posessed... question is how long the data reaches back.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
18/08/2011 12:47Posted by Leialyn
Issn't there something ingame for tabards and stuff where you can goto an NPC and say "I have lost my X, please give it back to me". So in theory there should be a DB about items which you posessed... question is how long the data reaches back.

Should be able for quest rewards. Since Wowhead is able to track exactly which quests I've completed, so should Blizzard be able. (As I'm a Loremaster, it means that currently I cannot re-obtain any quest reward).

For items which dropped or were bought at a vendor, it'd be a tad more difficult. Stuff which is bought at vendors could be made buyable again.

As for drops... well... should still drop and be farmable?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
How will this work for DK's? From what i understand you can only transform your gear into gear of your class and "non-class-restricted" gear etc.

DK's who don't have any T1-T6 gear will have it pretty restricted compared to other classes?

Your starting set is in my opinion one of the best looking sets in the game, I would love to have that set appearance for one of my warriors.
Reply Quote
82 Gnome Death Knight
18/08/2011 12:29Posted by Takralus

Tut tut...

i think you accidently went to the wrong forums
because this is the eu forums and we eu ppl are left to figure things out for oureselfs or hope the same question gets asked on us forums were questions no one knows do get awnsered by blizz if they are allowed to give away the info
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
i for one am gonna be rockin t10 dk again, loved that set, but can you change your weapons appaearance? i would like the look of bryntoll again :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
18/08/2011 13:33Posted by Blázé
but can you change your weapons appaearance?

Only if it's the same type of weapon than that you have equipped, and only if your class can equip it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Good thing I kept my dk starter rare set :D one ofthe best ones in game imo
Reply Quote
69 Undead Hunter
I am extremely dispaointed on this with my death knight, being a huge lore geek i would love to see a way to use corrupted ashbringer as one of my friend has it still in the bank.
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Death Knight
Where can i get Dk starter gear?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Don't worry.

You can transfer lone items as well, not just sets.

Use your imagination.

Plus, you Death Knights got two awesome looking sets in Acherus.

Hell, one of them even had a hood for a plate helm! Can't get more epic than that!

Bah! i vendored that set :(

you can go back to the dk area and buy both sets for less than 2g ..the vendor on second floor now sells it ^^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]