Vengeful gear available for transmogrification?

90 Human Mage
The Season 3 Vengeful set is not available in game afaik. For me and I imagine for some other players, this was the definitive set of burning crusade pvp. Will this set and other currently unavailable sets be made accessible for the purposes of transmogrification in the next patch? It's sad to think that I and some other players will forever lack the s3 shoulders, I realise that these required rating to obtain, bringing them back with a rating requriement would still be preferable to them not being available in game at all.
Edited by Azforthlól on 21/08/2011 01:32 BST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
/signed

Are we going to see Vengeful coming to the game again now that we have transmogrification?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
It would be nice to see this comming back. The best looking set for most classes. You could just get tier 6 too, but color is different, and I really like the blue one wich is the Vengefull one. Hope they will bring it back :)
Reply Quote
8 Tauren Shaman
T6 doesn't look all that different though. I think it was made unobtainable because S3 was one of the peaks in WoW PvP, and those who were there and got the set can be proud of it and wear it with prestige.

I don't have it myself, since I deleted my 3 pieces years ago when brutal came around, but it wouldn't feel great to see someone who didn't have to work for it and can now buy it for T6 tokens or 200 (or 3000 for that matter) honor a piece for no other reason than him not being there when it was avalable and now wants it because he can't have it.

Same goes for T3 gear and Naxx40 gear.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
That's a pretty harsh opinion, I thinking keeping the rating requirement would be a pretty cool idea. That way the pieces would still maintain their esteem without it being unavailable. I have 4/5 pieces but the number of people still playing the same characters they did in BC are few and even fewer kept their s3 gear. Would be nice to see those sets again.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
/signed

i would love to see S3 gear to come back, was the best looking gear " with the color ofc " ever for lock.

I hope blizz see this simple request ^^. and GL :D
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I'm not sure, but I think it will.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
t6 has the exact same look with a small difference in color.
Reply Quote
For one, mage set colour difference between T6 and S3 is huge, and myself i'd be greatly appreciated if it was brought back for the reason of Transmogrification. In my opinion, i think it was the best season for sets.

I have the set on my warlock, and i don't mind it being available for the people that wish to have it for transforming thier gear, and i'm pretty sure there is a large community of people that would like it.
Edited by Vargz on 04/09/2011 22:02 BST
Reply Quote
70 Human Warlock
Blizzard said that the new Darkmoon faire would have 'gear templates' were you could get pieces of gear (with no stats) to transmogrify. If this is the case then the templates will most likely be armour and weapons that have been removed from the game.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
Just get T6, it looks excactly the same but with different colours
Reply Quote
6 Human Mage
06/09/2011 16:10Posted by Megaera
Just get T6, it looks excactly the same but with different colours

Have the same mentally about that, as well as T3. It seems like some people just want it because they can't have it.
Reply Quote
62 Worgen Death Knight

Have the same mentally about that, as well as T3. It seems like some people just want it because they can't have it.

Or maybe because it would make sense, as currently they have S1 and S2 gear sold for T4 and T5 tokens respectivelly, but for T6 tokens they have another vendor that sells same S2 as for T5.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
S3 set is on PTR for honor points. lets see if it will make it to Live servers (^_^). <3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
06/09/2011 13:42Posted by Decious
Blizzard said that the new Darkmoon faire would have 'gear templates' were you could get pieces of gear (with no stats) to transmogrify. If this is the case then the templates will most likely be armour and weapons that have been removed from the game.

from what i could see the vendors on the DMFI was Vanilla era gear, (may has missed some though as it was late)

S3 set is on PTR for honor points. lets see if it will make it to Live servers (^_^). <3

Where :O? and i don't suppose you know if the S2 is up on the PTR for honour do ya? i knows its available in game but only for the T5 tokens and already have T5 but i preferred the S2 colouring if im honest

Edit:gone to look and seems you can get the S3 for honour but not the S2, win some and you lose some
Edited by Píckles on 10/11/2011 04:49 GMT
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Vengeful can be bought from Legacy PVP vendors in goblin towns on the PTR.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Where :O? and i don't suppose you know if the S2 is up on the PTR for honour do ya? i knows its available in game but only for the T5 tokens and already have T5 but i preferred the S2 colouring if im honest

Edit:gone to look and seems you can get the S3 for honour but not the S2, win some and you lose some

i found it in netherstorm or what ever its called hehe, i forgot :P it's the place above hellfire :P.

you know where u used to go and buy the pvp from and find 10000000000 horde and alliance fighting inside, ahhh good days ^^. and yes S2 and even S1 are there, so Cheers ! :D
Reply Quote
66 Tauren Paladin
I hope they dont make it available sets have much more value when they are not available any more and will be nice for the people that still have them now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]