Transmog grey ARMOUR!

90 Human Warlock
I've read on wowhead that you can transmogrify weapons but all "silly" items (like the fish) will be restricted and thank god for that. You wouldn't want to go raiding with a bunch clowns, wielding fishes now would you? Well, I suspect some people might but you don't qualify as human beings, sorry.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
As mentioned, edited the first post so it only asks about armour. Focus on that, please.
Reply Quote
78 Draenei Death Knight
21/08/2011 19:26Posted by Nepheria
I've read on wowhead that you can transmogrify weapons but all "silly" items (like the fish) will be restricted and thank god for that. You wouldn't want to go raiding with a bunch clowns, wielding fishes now would you? Well, I suspect some people might but you don't qualify as human beings, sorry.

wow some poeple are so harsh! If he wants to dps with a fish? let him I would have such a laugh thow i wouldnt do it myself...

but in essence.. I do agree some grays and whites can look just as impresive as greens and even the odd blue item.. if doen well and sets match.. then why not?

Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Still awaiting answers on the questions we've put up. Keep up the discussion folks, we'll get there sooner or later.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
So people that RP as a chef or a cook in a camp will have to equip a sword instead of a frying pan to defend him/herself?

But I don't want to live in world where the highest DPS in LFG is using a fish!
Reply Quote
Community
We're still discussing exactly what will or won't be available for transmogrification. So far, as others here have said, if it has stats and isn't a "silly" item such as a fish weapon, to my knowledge it will likely be available to transmogrify. However, as I said, nothing is finalised yet and things are subject to change before and after the feature has been released.
Reply Quote
80 Gnome Warrior
23/08/2011 15:39Posted by Takralus
We're still discussing exactly what will or won't be available for transmogrification. So far, as others here have said, if it has stats and isn't a "silly" item such as a fish weapon, to my knowledge it will likely be available to transmogrify. However, as I said, nothing is finalised yet and things are subject to change before and after the feature has been released.

Why the fish hate :(
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
dont forget about class quest rewards, i think all have weapon and helmet at levels 20 and 40?
helmets was some nice artworks for transmo... - i will never remember that word :)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
I wanna be able to go nuts on Deathwing with 2 fishing poles >:(
Reply Quote
as long as I can use Mograine's might I am happy. the mace you get from scarlet monastery cathedral
Edited by Ellila on 23/08/2011 22:15 BST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I can understand that you RP'ers really want to go around in your RP gear (well not really).
However, what if I don't want my game filled with people running around looking like an ice-cream shop. Because I like the way my game is right now, not too much RP, but still allows for some.

wow some poeple are so harsh! If he wants to dps with a fish? let him I would have such a laugh thow i wouldnt do it myself...

Because it doesn't make sense that a fish would do more damage than a sword.

23/08/2011 15:32Posted by Flýk
So people that RP as a chef or a cook in a camp will have to equip a sword instead of a frying pan to defend him/herself?

Why in the world would he grab the frying pan instead of the sword, makes no sense. And no, you don't go into war(craft), equipped with a frying pan or a fish as weapon. Just no.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
hmm.. I really wish to have biiiig salmon so i can slap ppl in bg ala monty pyton fish dance style XD
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Agree that grey/white items should be available to use with the new appearance feature.

Also please regard mail items below lvl 40 as plate, since plate users are most limited by this. I'd love to wear white/low lvl green item on my pala but can't cause plate doesn't have any.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Mage
Its a fair point made by the blue, having people being able to turn fish in to weapons is silly.

There are alot of nice items that are white/grey level and would love to see them come up with a way to have these items available to the players without creating a world full of dps trout.

Reply Quote
82 Draenei Shaman
oh noes that rogue is dualwielding fish the word is ending!

Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Not giving up yet. We want the greys and whites in Transmog-process, and we won't quit until it has happened. RP'ers, unite!
Reply Quote
86 Human Death Knight
I RP and trust me man, it's for the best whites and greys aren't transmogrifiable or however you spell it. You don't want to see a male orc warlock in a pink dress, bunny ears, with other weird crap on him, it'll become like TF2 and hats. It's a sacrifice that's worth making.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]