Topic [H] (25) Order of Sargeras Recruiting [2/13 Heroic]
Edited by Celebrant on 16/05/13 23:35 (BST)
Order of Sargeras is recruiting again a few more people to strengthen our ranks and assist us in our further raid progression. Note that exceptional applications will be considered regardless of class.
- Semi-casual guild raiding 3 days per week during progression (Thursday/Sunday/Monday 20:00-00:00)
- Focus on 25-man raiding
- Oldest Guild on Kazzak that has never disbanded or reformed (with a 7-year raiding history)
- Applications on our website at http://www.orderofsargeras.com or http://www.orderofsargeras.com/phpBB3
A few words about us
Order of Sargeras is at the moment the oldest Guild of Kazzak, that has never stopped raiding at the highest level (40-man in Classic and 25-man since TBC) ever since this realm first opened in May 2006. There is no other guild that has had a continuous raiding history of SEVEN years without ever having disbanded, quit raiding, merged with another guild, downgraded to 10-man raiding or any of those abominable things that can make baby Jesus weep. So, even though we can't offer you the best raid progress around, we can offer you a really stable guild that will require more than an earthquake to disband, unlike the so many new guilds that pop up every week.
Our main goal and concern is not to strive in order to achieve server first kills and such. Of course, we are first and foremost a raiding guild, so we always make sure to do our best in order to reach and best the so-called "end-game raiding". We have had our ups and downs but we have always managed to be in a quite coveted position progress-wise.
What we really aim at is on the other hand to have a strong, active and friendly community based on the good relations of our members. That's the secret of our longevity after all, the core of our members stick around with us not for the epics we will offer them but for what we are and the fun times we have together. It's not weird after all that in our six and a half years of existence the vast majority of the members we have lost are due to them quitting WoW, with only a very small minority searching their luck in more hardcore guilds.
What we expect from you
- Maturity: Our members' average age is mid-20s to early 30s (without that meaning we don't have younger people as well), something that can ensure a mature environment to the best possible extent. We do enjoy to joke and fool around of course, sometimes to quite high extents. But when the time to get serious comes, everyone must be able to achieve that.
- Nice character: There are a couple of things we can't stand and one of them is elitists and jerks in general. If you tend to judge everything and everyone, if you think you are the best and want to make sure everyone understands that, if you tend to insult everyone and get involved in quarrels, if you tend to whine for every single detail without having any constructive comments to make, then don't really bother to apply. We want all our members to have a friendly and social attitude towards each other and towards others.
- Dedication: As mentioned above, we take our own pace regarding raid progression. Most of the times we do quite well, but there are times we face some problems. So what we expect from you is to be patient and dedicated to the guild. If you see that we ever are through a hard period, then you should make sure that it isn't a real problem for you not to have super progress for sometime, until the situation is sorted out. Have faith and thou shalt be rewarded. We have faced many problems in our 7 years but we always overcome them.
- Skills: We are neither Ensidia nor Paragon. We do require though from you to be skilled as a player. DPSers that are beaten by tanks, healers that heal less than divine storm, tanks that need half an hour to keyboard turn and gather their targets, people that like to dance in the middle of flames and die, people that can't click on a portal and get mind-controlled, are not really what we are looking for. So make sure you have a close-to-perfect knowledge of your class and at least the reflexes required for Pacman before you apply.
- Activity: You must attend at least 80% of our official raids. In case anything comes up, you should always inform us beforehand; we are very understanding. People that start missing raids without letting us know though will soon find themselves guildless.
Pretty much everything. Exceptional applications will always be considered regardless of class.
So, if you think what we can offer you seems appealing to you and you have what it takes to join our ranks, take a look at www.orderofsargeras.com and make an application or alternatively contact any of our Officers in-game if you want any more clarifications.
4/7 down on heroic. Looking for a Shadow Priest and a limited number of exceptional good healers and ranged dpsers. ote that exceptional applications will always be considered, even on classes that are seemingly full.
Looking for a few good ranged dpsers and healers. Mainly:
But of course Exceptional applications will always be considered regardless of class.