Transmogrification For Death Knights

90 Worgen Death Knight
Ok, I'm a level 85 Frost DK doing PvP and am extremely excited about transmogrification because... personally... i really dont like the look of the DK ruthless armour. I do however have a small problem. I believe that the DK starting armour is the best looking DK armour around but I destroyed mine ages ago because i knew that it would simply sit in my bank doing nothing. But now that transmogrification has come out i seriously wish I had kept it.

I don't know what other people think about this but I think that DK's should be able to have their starting armour sent back to them now that transmogrification has come out.
Reply Quote
87 Human Hunter
First of all, how can you not like the ruthless DK set?!?!

Second, blizzard mentioned that they might bring back unobtainable items that alot of people would want such as the DK starter gear.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
i really liked the gear you got when you rolled a fresh dk, before you got the blue set. The hood looked bad !@#.

They have said they'll maybe bring some items back but they probably won't be available as soon as 4.3 goes live.

also ruthless dk looks badass apart from the helmet. shame i don't pvp.

Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
They've stated that the starting armor is going to be made available from vendors at the Ebon Hold.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight

Second, blizzard mentioned that they might bring back unobtainable items that alot of people would want such as the DK starter gear.

There's reason I have none of it. It's one of ugliest thing's I've seen in wow since paladin T1 and T4. And bringing back old things would be again giving up to the mainstream whiners who want things on silver platter, but do not care to work for it and think game should be tailored around their will.
28/08/2011 03:17Posted by Wrayn
They've stated that the starting armor is going to be made available from vendors at the Ebon Hold.

Which is unfair towards the people who wasted their bank space on keeping it. Those people are really part of the reason why this game has gone so idiot-friendly.
Edited by Azriyel on 28/08/2011 03:47 BST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Ruthless looks sexy,the tier 2 even more,and im getting those babies when my mates come back from their holidays.
I already have five sets of gear ready - Ashkandi, Dark Edge of Insanity, Cataclysm's Edge, Torch of the Damned,double Maladith - all with matching armour and cloaks.
I personally think the Naxx 25 Scourgeborne set looks really good - anyone else agree?
Edited by Azgáloth on 28/08/2011 10:14 BST
Reply Quote

There's reason I have none of it. It's one of ugliest thing's I've seen in wow since paladin T1 and T4. And bringing back old things would be again giving up to the mainstream whiners who want things on silver platter, but do not care to work for it and think game should be tailored around their will.
28/08/2011 03:17Posted by Wrayn

Which is unfair towards the people who wasted their bank space on keeping it. Those people are really part of the reason why this game has gone so idiot-friendly.

That is just retarded. If they complained they couldnt put it on an wear it in SW for the looks a few years down the line then fair enough theyd have no leg to stand on.

But you expect them to be punished for not predicting that bliz is going to release the transmog feature because they happen to delete it to make room in bank? Being an !@#$%^ isnt cool.
Reply Quote
Yes, I am thinking that this game goes by everything those people say. They want easy bosses, easy pvP, gear on silverplatter. Whatever kid has on other sandbox, they must get it too. It's not about them getting the gear per see, but it's just that syndrome that annoys "if other people have it, I want to and I must ahve it too". And that's exactly what this request represents. And this is is why i hate it.

Just mail people T13 alrady and skip the raid. Afterall other kids get the items, i want it too!
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Yes, I am thinking that this game goes by everything those people say. They want easy bosses, easy pvP, gear on silverplatter. Whatever kid has on other sandbox, they must get it too. It's not about them getting the gear per see, but it's just that syndrome that annoys "if other people have it, I want to and I must ahve it too". And that's exactly what this request represents. And this is is why i hate it.

Just mail people T13 alrady and skip the raid. Afterall other kids get the items, i want it too!
Grumpy DK is grumpy.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
28/08/2011 03:46Posted by Azriyel
Which is unfair towards the people who wasted their bank space on keeping it.

Lolololol. Now you're just looking for reasons to complain.
Edited by Wrayn on 29/08/2011 01:52 BST
Reply Quote

Grumpy DK is grumpy.

True. :(
29/08/2011 01:49Posted by Wrayn
Which is unfair towards the people who wasted their bank space on keeping it.

Lolololol. Now you're just looking for reasons to complain.

No, I've always been against whiners wanting all free with no effort at all. None.
Edited by Azriyel on 29/08/2011 06:52 BST
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
29/08/2011 06:52Posted by Azriyel
No, I've always been against whiners wanting all free with no effort at all. None.

And the effort in having the items in your bank is so damn huge? Get over it mate.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I've got my armor. Click my name <---------- =)
Reply Quote
85 Troll Death Knight
Ruthless looks sexy,the tier 2 even more,and im getting those babies when my mates come back from their holidays.
I already have five sets of gear ready - Ashkandi, Dark Edge of Insanity, Cataclysm's Edge, Torch of the Damned,double Maladith - all with matching armour and cloaks.
I personally think the Naxx 25 Scourgeborne set looks really good - anyone else agree?

yea... naxx 25 scourgeborne is just the best outta the dk sets, its black with a hint of red that says, "look at me, im evil" like a dk should
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Isnt DK starting set, that one before blues, mail?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I just mailed a gm and got the starter set sent back to me :P
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Im actually farming http://roleplaygear.wordpress.com/2011/05/07/judgement-recolour/

Not that it looks so good in that reskin :P It's mostly for WTF's. And it's gonna be abit fallen paladin feeling ;P But since I can solo some Vanilla, TBC and parts of Wotlk raids I might cook togather something unique that I like.
Reply Quote
Ive kept both the blue quest set and the green set which is 32 bank slots for about 2 years, why should Blizzard give the sets back to the people who have deleted it?...UNFAIR D:
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Those people are really part of the reason why this game has gone so idiot-friendly.
Reply Quote
87 Human Hunter
Those people are really part of the reason why this game has gone so idiot-friendly.

People are idiots because they didn't know back in 2008 that blizzard would add Transmogrification in 2011?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]