Quick question considering Xephos and Honeydew

80 Undead Warrior
Hey all, I'm getting back into WoW but I want to play with some decent people seeing as that's what makes the game fun for me.

Does the Yogscast boys Xephos and Honeydew play on this server at all? If they do are they quite active, I'd love to group with them as I find it hard to find like minded people on this particular game.

I've tried doing some investigating and it appeared that they seem to change servers a lot and don't actually have a single server they stay on, is this right or are they pretty much living on 'The Venture Co.'?

Any speedy responses are welcomed as I'm looking to create a character today, thank you.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Think they are still here but don't play too much
Reply Quote
80 Undead Warrior
Thanks... friend =)
Reply Quote
14 Tauren Warrior
According to themselves and alot of other youtubers Simon and Lewis stopped playing WoW completely :/
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
30/08/2011 13:39Posted by Immovable
According to themselves and alot of other youtubers Simon and Lewis stopped playing WoW completely :/

They play other games now
Reply Quote
I cybered Honeydew in the Netherwing mines back in TBC. Never forget.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
They still have characters on the server, but they haven't been playing WoW for several months. (Simon popped on about a month ago for a quick thing, but nothing more.)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]