Blizzard Reskin Characters

90 Undead Warlock
We will be able to see a reskin at the old characters of WoW ? ...Orcs(Thrall skin was cool)-Humans-Night elves(Malfurion Stormrage also cool skin)-Dwarfs-Gnomes-Trolls-Forsaken-Tauren. Would Like to see a reskin there sometime. if u guys can't do it now because ur are very busy please would like to see that at least on the next expansion.
Reply Quote
89 Undead Warlock
Agreed, and hopeing their will be more choice for being Forsaken as forsaken is a collection of "freed" undead from the northen eastern kingdoms with Elfs and Humens,

Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I love so much the Forsaken but the current character model is old and the racials dont help that much for PvE. Goblins and Worgens Skins are very cool atm.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
you cant reskin dwarves... cant get uglier sorry.

but i agree, reskin and add new features like height,body mass and tattoos and more stuff, thanks for new hairstyles but most of them are crap.
Reply Quote
89 Undead Warlock
28/08/2011 15:58Posted by Rackdeath
I love so much the Forsaken but the current character model is old and the racials dont help that much for PvE. Goblins and Worgens Skins are very cool atm.

I agree, just was showing my love for the Forsaken,

All races pre cata need Reskinning or new modals would be best, the "old races" are looking worst then Playstation one graphics
Reply Quote
you cant reskin dwarves... cant get uglier sorry.

oh the pure irony of a male belf saying this
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
hahaha :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]