Burning Dawn is recruiting!

90 Pandaren Priest
For only the fraction of a second the monstrosity that once was the Earth-Warder felt uncertain. A weapon-swinging, warcry-screaming - no, just wildly screaming - group of... soldiers? mercenaries? ... a mob! A weapon-swinging, screaming mob came running towards his hand, stabbing at it wildly and with a passion that for a moment made him wonder if there was a chance they - instead of him - would get out of this alive.
He should have paid closer attention to that thought. With the help of the dragon aspects that wild mob stabbed Deathwing.. to death.

Not everyone of said mob survived this day. And not everyone got out of this fight the way they went into it.

Eitrax walked towards Frecka who was sitting at the edge of one of the small islands in the Maelstrom. She noticed him standing behind her and said, "Did I ever tell ya? I always wannad to build up a sananatorium. Place for people who are done fighting. Place for people who chopped wood all their life. Place for people to relax". Eitrax grunted mockingly. But while he was standing there, in the Maelstrom, his body aching from the long battle, he had to think abut sitting in a hot tub, like in that goblin resort he had once seen from above, with a colorful drink in his hand with fruits and an umbrella. He could still fight
sometimes, but a few weeks of soaking in hot water or lying under a palm tree, that sounded good...

---

Burning Dawn has been a part of Defias Brotherhood from the very start - that means the guild is over 7 years old! Through Wrath and Cataclysm (and as some might remember in Vanilla and TBC) we have raided very successfully. Now on our journey to Pandaria we want to focus mainly on the social aspect of our guild and we are looking for people who want to join us on this path.
BD is a small guild and we like it that way but we also like making new friends! Our main goal is to offer a community in which people simply get along well. We are not entertainers, we don't offer a bunch of weekly guild activities. But what we happily offer is the structure and stability of a long-standing guild. We will have regular casual raids in MoP again for mains and alts (once a week or every two weeks, without many obligations). We also have RP events every now and then and the guild supports any PVP activities that might develop. BD is a cozy, relaxed place with people who remember what the RP in RP-PVP stands for.

If this sounds like the guild you are looking for, you might well be what we are looking for, too! If you are looking for a nice community, are a somewhat active player (we do accept alts and low-level characters), have a thing for guild forums and - maybe even after a long raiding career, like us - want freedom to go your own ways in the game, come by our website BurningDawn.com and send us your application.

Thank you for reading :)

---

http://www.burningdawn.com
Edited by Frecka on 25/08/2012 11:50 BST
Reply Quote
Cirenae is cool.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
That he is! Unfortunately, he doesn't find WoW all that cool currently QQ But I'm sure that's just a phase, heh
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Hello thread!

I updated the first post.

.... also, I wish the official forums had some smilies....
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Six out of Seven, huh?

Slackers.

Best Regards,

Mudi.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Pfft, I heard you are at 6784 out of 10000. Who's the slacker here?!
Reply Quote
61 Undead Priest
Nice..... friendly..... professional....

These are the words that I like to use to describe myself.

As for this lot, you really could do a hell of a lot worse.
xoxoxo
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
03/09/2011 22:14Posted by Frecka
Pfft, I heard you are at 6784 out of 10000. Who's the slacker here?!

Big-mouth Siah, J'accuse!

Anyways, since i mostly did YOUR 10,000 you should be quiet now!

Mudi.

P.S: Join those Burning Dawn people, they raid AND have discernable personalities. A rare combination i'd say!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Haha, you're right, I'm sorry ;) And every time we enjoy the feast-y fish we thank the Loa and ask them to bless the best of all troll fishers.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
We're still looking for that one special tank to have a deep and meaningful relationship with.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
We're still doing our awesome raiding 'thing' on 9 hours per week, and we're still looking for a tank to roll in to the team, over the next weeks.

We also dinged 6 years old last week. Incidentally, the server did too. I think this is the first time the anniversary 'went by' without so much as a realm forum post, but certainly not everyone forgot!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Hello there :)

The first post was updated, we are looking for a DPS to add to our little team!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Impressive progression for a social guild. Wish you all the luck
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Well, not everyone can decide between cookies and cake, so we offer both cookies and cake and people can take what they like.

Talking in baking metaphors \o/
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
We are looking for a a ranged dps bloodlust-provider!! Start the new year with the most awesomest Dawners :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Bump.

Let me suggest you get both of the classes for when you hit Spine! :-D

Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
We kind of dislike the raid stacking game and avoid over-recruitment ;) But thanks for your post!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Hagara heroic died today, first half of Dragon Soul hc is done. For the second half and beyond we're still looking for someone nice, capable and awesome to add to our team :)
Reply Quote
22 Undead Mage
Just an information
do you also organized rbg session?

best regards,
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Just an information
do you also organized rbg session?

best regards,

Hello there!

Our members sometimes organize rbg's, but we aren't very active in pvp so I wouldn't really recommend us to someone who is mainly interested in guild-based pvp.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]