01/09/2011 18:30Posted by Xarthat
Please tell me it's a joke.

It's Blizzard.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Nope - the link is to a blue post on the US forums
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
If they are serious about this, I just seriously reconsidered ever fully updating my account.
I mean, COME ON. I know they've been "lazy" with models (i.e. they had to reuse old models out of lack of time and money), but this is literally lazy. Please, please, let it turn out to be a joke.
Even the way it's worded sounds like a troll!
Reply Quote
Aw, new horsies. But if the Worgie gets hungry won't he be tempted to nibble on his horsie.

At least the never ending whine on the forums about how 'my mommie says it is unfair that the Horde have far more mounts than me' will end. Now can we we inter realm heirlooms and get rid of that whine too.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Ugh, to be honest I think the mounts are a little harsh.

I remember seeing some awesome concept art just before cataclysm of worgen mounts :/

Guess they scrapped that.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Ha ha ha ha
Reply Quote
- WoW, StarCraft II
85 Worgen Druid
Well, at least these horses have better textures ;-)

Still love my tiger tho.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
01/09/2011 18:33Posted by Xarthat
If they are serious about this, I just seriously reconsidered ever fully updating my account.

You heard it here first, folks. Worgen having a few terrible looking horses is a big enough reason to regret playing.
Reply Quote
8 Night Elf Druid
01/09/2011 18:33Posted by Xarthat
(i.e. they had to reuse old models out of lack of time and money

Lol, how about taking a 5 year old dragon, strapping armor on it and calling it a Gladiator mount? Now that was lazy.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
01/09/2011 18:36Posted by Krisandra

You heard it here first, folks. Worgen having a few terrible looking horses is a big enough reason to regret playing.

I think it has more to do with the laziness of it, not the actual model itself.
Reply Quote
58 Troll Death Knight
Its to balance out the amount of mounts on each faction, nothing is getting removed, two mounts are getting added. That is all, stop making a big deal out of nothing.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
01/09/2011 18:31Posted by Plóng
Please tell me it's a joke.

It's Blizzard.

Haha I see what you did there.

Tbh Blizzard cannot win in situations like this. They do one thing. People moan. They don't do that thing. Others moan
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
01/09/2011 18:37Posted by Rainbowdropz

I think it has more to do with the laziness of it, not the actual model itself.

For some reason, I find this statement EXTREMELY ironic...

Blizzard did take a lot of time into making the quality work called "Worgen".

... owait...
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Are you kidding me with those new worgen mounts? This is just act of laziness or something?

You just gave us horses with 4.2 for rbg achiev and now those NAKED horses?
I am mad, this game is becoming one big REUSED CRAP!

1 year ago I saw a graphics/arts of some mutated boar. And you didn't gave worgens those mounts. You gave them racial and now you though about this Unbalance and gave us naked horses.

I will only say that this only show us - How Blizzard became lazy in cataclysm and how they favor the horde. They are getting bunch of money everyday. What the hell they are doing in there??!! <snip>??

Edit: Removed profanity ~ Takralus
Edited by Takralus on 01/09/2011 18:50 BST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Found the concept art:

http://www.scrollsoflore.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=556&stc=1&d=1250980911
Reply Quote
01/09/2011 18:37Posted by Evalyn
Tbh Blizzard cannot win in situations like this. They do one thing. People moan. They don't do that thing. Others moan

I dont think people wanted another horse, i think they wanted something different.

Might aswell buy the Stormwind one.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I was about to say that it's a shame valuable developer/artist time was wasted on something like this....but obviously no time whatsoever was spent on these mounts.
Reply Quote
58 Troll Death Knight
01/09/2011 18:39Posted by Vlasis
1 year ago I saw a graphics/arts of some mutated boar. And you didn't gave worgens those mounts. You gave them racial and now you though about this Unbalance and gave us naked horses.

Again, the racial is not being removed, you don't have to use the horses, this are additions to the game, not replacements. Stop using this as a way to state how lazy blizzard is getting, there are other (and better) things that you can use instead of this, they wont take you seriously.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]