Serves you right for rolling werewolf

enjoy your mounts guys
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
Glad i'm a horde.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
01/09/2011 20:22Posted by Zéùs
Haha I'm glad I couldn't install the newest 'patch'.

What patch? 4.2? Then why are you still paying?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
01/09/2011 20:22Posted by Zéùs
Haha I'm glad I couldn't install the newest 'patch'. 'Shouldn't we work on Balance?' 'Na, just reskin a mount, that will get them back'.

Implying that 4.3 is available on live realms.
Implying that this is the only change they're making.
Implying that it isnt eligible for being changed.
Edited by Krisandra on 01/09/2011 20:26 BST
Reply Quote
Community
So, just to clarify things a little:

These mounts are mainly being added to even up the number of mounts Alliance players can get, compared to Horde players. Mount collectors and those of you interested in going for the mount achievement have been asking for this for a while, and the additional horses will address that issue.

The Worgen's unique racial mount equivalent is the Running Wild skill. That's not going anywhere.
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin
01/09/2011 20:25Posted by Nyxlin
Haha I'm glad I couldn't install the newest 'patch'.

What patch? 4.2? Then why are you still paying?
4.2.2 smarty
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin

These mounts are mainly being added to even up the number of mounts Alliance players can get, compared to Horde players. Mount collectors and those of you interested in going for the mount achievement have been asking for this for a while, and the additional horses will address that issue.

The Worgen's unique racial mount equivalent is the Running Wild skill. That's not going anywhere.

But why are you making big news out of mounts that had absolutely no work done on them? Most people took that as a bad joke! Sure, I understand Blizz can't put their time, money and effort into everything they'd like, but at least don't make big news out of it. Small line in patch notes thrown in would suffice, but it just looks -lame- to see those tryumphant screenshots of Worgen on over 6 yeard old models.

Again: please, carriages. Minimal work done, and nobody uses them so far.
Edited by Xarthat on 01/09/2011 20:43 BST
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin

Then why not giving something actually worth it? A horse? Really?
Reply Quote
62 Worgen Death Knight

Then put it in the patch notes, not post an entire seperate article about this 'awesome new adition'. Makes it look like you're laughing in your customers' faces.
Reply Quote
- WoW, StarCraft II
85 Worgen Druid
Well, okay, I guess its not a joke then.

Well, I hate to sound like I am brown-nosing Blizzard, but if you think about it, it does make sense. Worgen already have a nice unique racial, and if i were a Worgen, I wouldn't complain about it. If the Worgen were given their own unique mounts, all the Hordies would come here to QQ about it saying "BUT THEY HAZ RACIAL... QQ!!"

Of course, my opinion doesn't really matter as I am not a Worgen myself.

Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman

As said before: Then why are you making a blog-post about it?

When we, as costumer, read about something in a blog-post like that, we get the impression it is supposed to be "important news" or "something we're proud of presenting".

These are clearly neither. It's something that clearly couldn't have taken more than 20 mis., 'JUST' to get Alliance 2 extra mounts.

I DON'T CARE if we get 2 extra horses with old skin.
I CARE you make so much commercial about it, like you're proud of your lazy work.

It doesn't make sense!

And let's not forget the awesome trikes Goblins got. I'd rather have that tbfh.

Edited by Skoddraei on 01/09/2011 20:48 BST
Reply Quote
Community
01/09/2011 20:43Posted by Bluetooth
Then put it in the patch notes, not post an entire seperate article about this 'awesome new adition'.

Yup, we may be editing the blog post to make things a little clearer.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
01/09/2011 20:50Posted by Takralus
Then put it in the patch notes, not post an entire seperate article about this 'awesome new adition'.

Is there still a chance you may reconsider the carriages (aka stagecoachs) from the Worgen starting zones? It wouldn't take much more work, and at least be something a little less lame.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin

Damage control !!

To be fair though, this is really weak, the mounts are already in game, goblin and the rest of horde got trikes while we get mounts we already have :confused:

Edit: Not very nice of you to remove my comment just to repost it your self btw.
Edited by Alyssa on 01/09/2011 20:56 BST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Alliance had more mounts avalible than horde for a long time and now blizzard is paying us back with this, like worgen racial wasn't good enough. At least those aren't some good looking mounts (lol'd when I actually saw the previews).
Reply Quote
Community
01/09/2011 20:52Posted by Xarthat
Is there still a chance you may reconsider the carriages (aka stagecoachs) from the Worgen starting zones? It wouldn't take much more work, and at least be something a little less lame.

01/09/2011 20:52Posted by Alyssa
To be fair though, this is really weak, the mounts are already in game, goblin and the rest of horde got trikes while we get mounts we already have :confused:

As I pointed out earlier guys, Worgens have their racial mount—the Running Wild skill. This was never meant to replace that.

Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
01/09/2011 20:50Posted by Takralus

It's hard to satisfy everyone >.<
I was kind of confused at first too but as an alliance mount collector I quickly realized what this was about. Not everyone missed the point ^.^
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
What, a blue post confirming this? I really can't get myself to belive this.

I still think of this as a joke untill I see it confirmed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]