What happend to Lionheart Executioner?

85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Every1 who wants this awesome weapon back in the game show som support here :) for next patch!!!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
yes pls bring it back! I have only the first stahe and, although it looks awensome, it's still not as cool as executioner... I'm wondering why I never got the plans in the first place anyway....
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
taken them pretty long to add them back to the game (we are probably not gonna get them back ever), kinda fail to remove the BS specs but not put the spec specific plans out for all bs's
Edited by Fentz on 01/10/2011 18:56 BST
Reply Quote
74 Worgen Rogue
I feel your pain here. I levelled a blacksmith to the Wrath level smithing skills in Cataclysm, hoping to get some of these rare and awesome weapon skins that I was seeing on WoWhead, only to find that they'd been removed. Lionheart was one of the reasons I went BS on my warrior. Can I have the recipe now please Blizz?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
bring it back.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Don't bring it back!
My warrior has it, i like feeling smug on him. :3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]