Nice cheating mode

85 Human Rogue
Hi there,

I'm here just to show everyone at this realm the kind of players you got at Velocity Horde PVP.

We have just lost an RBG against their roster, but the most important is HOW they won us.

Here is the answer.I hope you feel very proud of it, nice job.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/28/wowscrnshot091111224235.jpg/

We've made some screens, and a beautiful video that we are going to upload everywhere (of course, we are talking to a GM).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWM413wyzG4

HD video.

We hope to see you again soon.
Edited by Resour on 11/09/2011 22:12 BST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
I think its important to respond here on behalf of our guild.

Unfortunately as mentioned already on our own forum the flag carrier was feared onto the logs, we offered a mature a reasonable explanation already and apologised for the inconvenience and also pointed out the fact that you were beaten by a score greater than 1 and not solely due to this glitch.

It would be extremely pointless being feared onto a log and then running straight back off towards attackers, unfortunately it did work in our benefit but by no intention of our own.

Please accept this explanation with maturity and dignity and stop posting hate across the internet about us.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Your tank gets involved into 2 separately fear, and both times get there??? Oh come on, are you kidding me?

I cannot accept your explanation, because we didn't feared the tank (just because the lock arrived 5 secs later than the picture was taken).
By the other way....why in the hell we would fear the tank, two times=???

Instead, the tank did it two times, that was the first, so the second one happened later, i saw him but you didn´t saw me(I'm rogue)

Finishing, It is a casualty that the other 8 mattes were going to attack at that exactly moment? And casualty that he was able to jump immediately since the flag was recovered?
I think that there are to many reason to believe Its impossible.

It is possible that you would have won us fairly, but now it is impossible to know because of your cheating game.

I hope the guy who did that have answered some good questions by GM.

Reply Quote
1 Gnome Mage
Let the Gm deal with this issue, it makes you look stupid coming onto fourms raging about something that people really couldn't give a !@#$ about honestly. Find a better use of your time.
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Priest
12/09/2011 20:07Posted by Onespot
Let the Gm deal with this issue, it makes you look stupid coming onto fourms raging about something that people really couldn't give a !@#$ about honestly. Find a better use of your time.

10 man is hard yo
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Mage

10 man is hard yo

But who is more progressed.. us or you?
Edited by Onespot on 12/09/2011 20:29 BST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
naughty naughty
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
12/09/2011 20:24Posted by Lívetotell
10 man is hard yo

Mistic stirring trouble <3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]