character deleted

85 Tauren Druid
my brother decided to joke with me and deleted my character, could i get it back somehow?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
i dont remember the chars name -__-
Reply Quote
not remembering the name makes it more difficult. open an ingame ticket and give the race, class, level and roughly when it was deleted and a GM will see what can be done

also, smack your brother
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
and change your password or lock your PC so he can't get access to your account again
Reply Quote
Community
Hello Stormpro,

Please open an in game ticket and report this to a Game Master. Make sure to provide all the information you have about the character (race, level, class etc.) so the Game Master knows what to look for.

We are unable to restore characters over the forums.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
hello my brother decided to deleted my character, and i need to get im bk he woz a lvl 55 human hunter on nagrand plz i no its only lvl 55 but i do all that again took me bear to get to lvl 55 plzz can i get my hunter bk
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
90 Night Elf Druid
09/09/2012 09:01Posted by Kév
hello my brother decided to deleted my character, and i need to get im bk he woz a lvl 55 human hunter on nagrand plz i no its only lvl 55 but i do all that again took me bear to get to lvl 55 plzz can i get my hunter bk

Read the post above you.

12/09/2011 14:20Posted by Prokkar
Please open an in game ticket and report this to a Game Master. Make sure to provide all the information you have about the character (race, level, class etc.) so the Game Master knows what to look for.

And do that.
Reply Quote
MVP - WoW, Diablo III
90 Pandaren Shaman
12/09/2011 08:50Posted by Stormpro
my brother decided to joke with me and deleted my character

hello my brother decided to deleted my character

Pro Tip: Do not let your brother on your account, if he knows your password, change it. Account Sharing is not permitted, even with siblings, if for no other reasons than it reduces your account security, they may delete your characters, gold etc or may do something bad in game that gets YOU account penalties. Mischievous little brothers can be mischievous. (And sisters too, I don't want to appear sexist :P)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]