Class Feedback: Warrior

(Locked)

Community
Thank you all very much for sharing your feedback. We have gone through all threads, compiled your replies and shared them with our development team.

Please keep in mind that we gathered your feedback for possible long-term changes in the future. Again, thank you all for posting your thoughts and impressions.
90 Orc Warrior
Thank you all very much for sharing your feedback. We have gone through all threads, compiled your replies and shared them with our development team.

Please keep in mind that we gathered your feedback for possible long-term changes in the future. Again, thank you all for posting your thoughts and impressions.

You're welcome, would be awesome if we could have stuff like this more often too. :D
90 Undead Warrior

Your more then welcome and it's blizzard are finally listening to people and hopefully the new changes are for the better for this class due to I feel as if warriors are just cave men in the world of lazers right now, we are so outdated.

BUT, with that said not to sound harsh or judgemental but none of this would be needed if you guys listened to players feedback during PTR's in the first place... for example 85% of decent warriors told you guys not to remove our double charge....you didn't listen...look what happened? again that wasn't said to be mean or harsh its just what I truthfully believe anyways thanks again and give us our buffs plzzzz

<3

The Baller.
90 Goblin Warrior
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
Classic Both
Tbc Both
Wrath PvE
Cata PvP

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
Heroics, Raids

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
Arenas, Rated BGs

What makes playing your class more fun?
having nice mobility, but still not enough

What makes playing your class less fun?
beeing kited like a fool by mages/hunters/dks

How do you feel about your “rotation”?
rotation is for PvE gimps...

What’s on your wish list for your class?
    most important AUTO APLLY HAMSTRING like any other class got it already, warriors haven't got it yet.

some protection vs casters. Dks gor 45s shield, ferals 1min barkskin, any other got a lot, warriors got 1 shield wall 4min cd lol.

some dmg boost maybe because dks, ferals, rogues, hunters >> warrior

What spells do you use the least?
inner rage, because usually rage starving, unless im beeing dmged.
Edited by Alliey on 22/09/2011 17:58 BST
90 Orc Warrior

Both of them.

Heroic instances and raids.

Arenas and Rated BG, occasionally normal BG

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

I don't have any as a warrior. Earlier I'd have probably mentioned the duration of shout effects, but with giving more utility to them, this issue vanished, since I don't use it merely for buffing.

The pure physicality of the class, the rage, and the burst of sudden moves (charge, intercept, intervene and heroic leap)... the feeling of being the juggernaut of the battlefield or instance. ;)

PvE-wise I feel warrior okay. Maybe I feel a bit hurtful to see that the class is forced to use an ability with failed mechanics (meaning Heroic Leap), but in general, it is good.

As for PvP, I seriously feel the lack of utility, something which I, as a warrior can give to the group and makes me at least a bit less easily replaceable.
I'm afraid that the combined nerf of mobility and burst crippled the class.
Not to mention the habit, that developers seems to ignore the fact that a previous nerf, which has turned unnecessary by a later nerf, should be reverted, because it is practically takes away the ability to chain key abilities together.
Also, I feel shattering throw is on a bit too long cooldown, the hamstring apply feels like an old mechanic, and spell reflect semi useless with this CD unless I'm a clockwork ninja.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

Rotation is okay, both with Fury and Arms. Of course the reason I've mentioned before made some abilities useless, but can live with that.

As for arms (and mostly for PvP), it would be nice to get back either or mobility or our burst. For example getting back Intercept would give me a bit more uptime against extreme ranged classes, so I wouldn't need that much burst, or give us burst (but of course it will make non ranged classes vulnerable).
Also, I don't feel that the 10 seconds Spell Reflect would be that imbalanced, but 25 seconds make it practically useless.

For both, maybe Recklessness' 20% vulnerability sounds unnecessary. Why do we need that when paladin wings don't cause higher damage taken? It makes the healers work harder in fights where the boss has AoE (also, makes us a punching bag in PvP).

I don't use intercept in arms, and very rarely use inner rage. Also, spell reflect is rarely used, because it is damn hard to time it well, and doesn't save me from anything (a single spell is not much, expect in very lucky circumstances and against dumb foes).
85 Goblin Warrior
both

random hc

random bg

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

OP ofc. not gona happen ofc lol.
for me. infinite rage. love to smash bottens

less mobility and rage starv

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
As prot. love it
As fury. love it
As arms. no id. have not played it since intercept nerf

Duelwield shields as prot:)
heroic leap works every where. even jump on top of things. like up on a bridge
some cc ability would be great. maybe make aoe fear work longer in pve
Grom Hellscreams wind walk ability:)
needing less keybinds:/
As your working on (i think). active survival abilities like TBC shield block

think is spell reflect. since stance dance was less needed and its higher CD
and shatter throw. since it need battle stance
85 Draenei Warrior
What type of content do you focus on?

PvE

If PvE, what type of PvE?

Raids.

Heroic Strike/Cleave spam. You guys got rid of it by adding a 3 second cooldown to these abilities, then re-introduced it by changing Inner Rage to reduce the cooldown. It makes no sense to bring this back from the grave. There is really nothing interesting about mindlessly pressing Heroic Strike or Cleave constantly as tank.

Raid encounters where tanks have interesting and challenging roles. Bastion of Twilight, Blackwing Descent and Ulduar are the model instances here.

Rage generators that don't generate enough rage. We need at least 40 rage each pull for things to feel smooth.

The horrible boss design of having two tanks taunt off each other constantly because of some debuff that only exists to justify the presence of two tanks. It's not fun.

In Firelands in most fights it feels like the role of the tank is being reduced to a mere punchbag who doesn't really have to do much besides standing there and taking it.

Keybind overload. I feel like the prot spec has 1 or 2 keybinds too many. I can manage, but don't want to see more but rather see underused or niche abilities being improved. Currently I'm counting 33 keybinds, not including stuff that doesn't need to be used in combat such as mass resurrection.

Also, bugs:

- Heroic Leap being unusable even when it should be.
- Charging a mob and losing some of the rage that Charge gave me because I was considered out of combat for a moment.
- Impending Victory procs are delayed by about half a second or more. In a rotation where one randomly alternates between Victory Rush and Devastate in less than 1.5 seconds this is just annoying.

Feels good, with one exception:

I dislike that as prot warrior, my optimal AOE tanking rotation begins with Rend. I won't go into details because you guys know everything about this already, but the way this works out in practice doesn't feel right to me.

- Seeing some underused talents being boosted to give me more choices in how to spec as prot warrior. Namely: Impending Victory, Blood Craze, Blitz, Gag Order, Battle Trance.
- Intervene/Safeguard/Glyph of Intervene's purposes conflict with each other. -10% threat or taking a hit is (potentially) harmful to me if Safeguard is used on a fellow tank. Glyph of Intervene borders suicide when used on a fellow tank, and isn't all that effective in other scenarios. Would be cool to see a glyph that removes the threat and hit taken component, even better a clear vision of what these three skills should actually do (besides Intervene increasing mobility).
- Get rid of the 1.5 sec interval Heroic Strike/Cleave spam that Inner Rage brought back from the grave. You can get rid of Inner Rage too, it's not an interesting skill and takes up a precious keybind because I must use it to maximize my effectiveness.
- A new glyph or two would be cool. Especially another Prime Glyph because we have no choices at the moment.
- Impending Victory and Blood Craze to not be terribly useless as prot in raids.

In raids, which is all I do, I never use Intimidating Shout, Spell Reflect or Disarm.
Edited by Dayle on 22/09/2011 20:35 BST
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] pvp

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] all

What makes playing your class more fun? not having to stance dance. i never felt comfortable with it.

What makes playing your class less fun? the stupidly high cc duration of most classes. stuns and polymorphs arent a major issue but death knights and mage's etc have an insane amount of snairs and when you vs a half decent one your spending 80% of the time reapplying things and neevr getting any damage off. i think this needs a really big look at.

What’s on your wish list for your class? more mobility vs snairs

What spells do you use the least? slam demoralizing shout and cleave. also thunderclap
What type of content do you focus on?

PvP

Arena

What would I like to see change.

°intercept back
°Burst back
°Sustainable damage back (Upping mobility)
°10 sec SR
°heroic leap fix
°charge fix
°make hamstring comparable to other classes slows
°And restore overpower
Edited by Slythx on 23/09/2011 03:56 BST
90 Night Elf Warrior

PvE

5-mans and heroics

Almost none.

No longer having to visit a trainer while leveling.
No longer having to repair gear (as a tank, repairs make quite the budget).

Tanks are often in a position to determine the outcome of the encounter. If you screw up, it may often lead to a wipe, but on the other hand you have cards to really save the day.

I love to charge in and aggro all those evil dudes. I love my blood and thunder so much. I love reflective shield. I love commanding shout.

Survivability: We have very good 'ooh !@#$' buttons for self and group.

Mobility: Charge/Intercept/Intervene, we have good tools there to make sure we can go where we're needed.

As a protection warrior, here's what I have to do:
Generate rage prior to the fight
Charge in prior to everyone else to get a good lead on threat generation
Aggro all the mobs or the boss
Position all the mobs in a tightly packed semi-circle in front of me so they don't nuke my back and can be aoed down efficiently.
DPS as much as I can while managing my rage
Keep out of bad stuff
Keep aggro, be ready to intercept adds, taunt lost aggroed monsters
Save the healer
Survive by using cooldowns at the appropriate time
Save the DPSers

Gear: Always have to read forums to identify a probably non-existing "better stat". As a protection warrior I have to choose amongst "Strength/Stamina/Hit/Crit/Mastery/Expertise/Parry/Dodge". Why so many choices? Why can't there just be Strength/Stamina/Expertise and expertise would really increase our block/dodge/parry/hit/crit? It would also reduce the number of different items you have to design, as a plate item like this could really be used by all non-intellect melee dps, and if I want to switch to Fury/Arms I don't have to maintain a second equipment set in my bags. And if a melee DPSer wants to tank (and tanks are always in short supply so we want to do anything we can to help around that), then we make it easier for them. Where are all those stats documented in game btw? How do I know that I have to stack stat X until 26, then I should try to equal dodge and parry, and then go for other stats? How as a new player am I even supposed to know that a protection warrior is supposed to stack strength and stamina???

Interface: The default interface really doesn't make a good job at laying out buttons where they are easily accessible, nor is it efficient at giving you the right information when you need it. Do I hold aggro on all the group I'm tanking now? => Install tidy plates + threat plates, whereas the default interface should give you that info. It's a "don't stand in bad stuff" fight, so I really have to look at where my character is laying its feet, problem my action buttons are in the lower left side and looking at both locations at the same time isn't really possible with human eyes, the action bars should be much closer to the character => Install bartender and configure it.

Do I have enough rage to use heroic strike/cleave? well your rage is displayed in the upper left corner, good luck looking at that and where you're stepping foot at the same time, rage and health information should again be located much closer to the character. Someone in your group is being beaten to death by an evil creature and you want to taunt it? Well, look around, try amidst the whole battle scene to spot your friend in dire need, try to click on the ugly monster next to him if you can, you finally got it, now you can press taunt. But for 3 to 5 seconds you might have been turning you back on monsters instead of killing them. That info is available through an API but again not exposed in the default interface.
The whole "button layout" is painful when bartender is not installed.

Default keybindings: At endgame, one is going to have somewhere between 20 and 30 buttons to choose from, all laid out on the keyboard. The default keybindings are really designed for new characters who have less than 10 abilities nicely layed out on buttons 1 to 0. Once you start to have more (I have 3 action bars with 12 icons each, all laid out on 123...-0, QWE-$, ASD-*, therefore I don't have any more room for the "move" buttons, and all movement has to be done with my mouse => 1) I have to revisit all keybindings and I can't strafe anymore.

90 Night Elf Warrior

New player: What's a tank supposed to do? The first time I used dungeon finder it was written on the tank role something like "willing to protect your party members", so hell yeah I clicked on it. Problem, I had absolutely no idea about threat/aggro, much less acquiring/keeping it, and even less on how to do it. Which abilities/buttons am I supposed to use there??? There should be some special "training/education grounds". Skills documentation "Revenge does 'high damage'"? How much is that? Is it more than devastate? How much more? With my current gear, how much does that make? What's the formula to compute the damage? If I add more strength/expertise/mastery to my gear, will it increase the damage? Documenting those will also help with the "stats choice"

Way too many buttons. Charge/Intercept/Intervene pretty much the same, hey? -> One button only with different effects if your target is friendly or not. The effect and cooldown may change according to spec and to game mechanics (if you're a protection warrior and anyone in your group falls below 50% health, then reset the cd to be able to intervene. Charging as a protection warrior stuns nearby enemies, while charging as a fury warrior applies a bleed effect. charging as a prot warrior generates 30 rage, while it only generates 20 as fury, just an example). And reduce the "target too close", sometimes I want to use it on targets that are close (ie not in melee range) but no cigar.

Minor thing: There are talents and glyphs. Why are there both? On my first toon, I probably reached 60 before realizing that glyphs existed. Talents and glyphs serve the same purpose of customizing you character/playstyle. I would remove glyphs and incorporate them in the talent tree.

Shouts: Again too many of them. Why do we have to choose between more health/more dps/slower enemies? Or "Bad guys look at me NOW"/I really need to get out of here/unfear myself now? Why not have one shout before the fight that motivates everyone (more stamina + more dps) AND frighten enemies and make them notice that you're the dangerous guy here? Keep the rallying cry for emergency use in fights (should have pretty much the same effects). And if we want to keep the "get out of fear" button, then let it be just that, or maybe a shout that also shakes everyone out of it. Too many shouts split amongst specs. If you go for protection then your shout is extra stamina (commanding shout). If you go for arms, then it is battle shout for more dps. If you go for fury, then it's scare the hell out of those monsters. But choose, don't let all specs have all choices. Too many choices/buttons, streamline the stuff.

Why do we need to "shout and then charge"? Why can't charge automatically encourage your group and frighten those monsters who see that plate mountain coming towards them at lightning speed?

Generate Rage/Spend rage: There's frequently either too little or too much. Someone expressed that inner rage should really trigger automatically, and I think it's an excellent idea. Which brings the following idea about Cleave/Heroic Strike.

Cleave/Heroic strike: Merge them, save one button, have its damage automatically spread across all targets in the frontal cone. If there's only one then it behaves like heroic strike. We might also wish to make this ability automatic. Once you reach 50 or 60 rage, you start cleaving automatically.

Get/keep aggro -> We have to deal with melee and ranged, and upfront attacks and DOTs. We have almost no ranged threat generation, apart from heroic throw and it's on a long cd. Shockwave and Thunderclap serve pretty much the same purpose of semi-remote threat generation except for the Shockwave's stun. I would remove it, make charge stun multiple targets in the front cone by default and give Thunderclap a short stun too.
Ideally, we would charge in while shouting, stun nearby enemies, apply rend (enemies not moving cause stunned) and then thunderclap to spread the rends. Even better is one button that does all this at once, possibly eliminating the need to stun if the "blood and thunder" acted as a remaining effect on the ground.

Vigilance: One button too much too press, why isn't that a passive ability automatically applying to anyone the group? Today when entering a dung, I have to check who's a melee dps who might take hits more often and decide to put it on him/her, it takes time and it's not always useful.

Silence/stun casters/rdpses. We warriors never use that ranged weapon of ours. Give us an ability that helps our ranged attacks (those bastard rdpsers/casters, or the boss in the air!). Heroic throw is useful but has a too long cd. Would love to see those ranged thrown weapons spinning in their faces more!

90 Night Elf Warrior

I personnally don't really enjoy the whole "rotation" concept, I don't feel that looking at those buttons waiting for one of them to come of cd and then press it is any fun.
I think the whole "situational awareness" is much more interesting, ie: interrupt casts, move out of bad stuff, position adequately/jump/reduce incoming damage.
For example: Revenge/Shield Slam/Devastate: Do we really need 3 different "hit the melee dude" buttons? I would aggregate all those into only one ability called "hit the melee dude" ;)

Diminish the number of buttons one has to choose from
I'd like not to suffer as much when monsters are hitting me in the back.
I'd like to have Cleave/Heroic Strike merged, and used automatically when I have more than 50 or 60 rage.
I'd like inner rage to automatically kick off when I have 100 rage.
I'd like "impending victory" to be a heal over time.
I'd like to push less buttons in the start phase. Shout->Charge->Shockwave->Rend->Thunderclap
I'd like to have only one "hit the dude" button
I'd like to have a shorter cd "launch something at the dude and silence/stun him" button. Either reduce the cd on heroic throw and give it a short stun too, so that those archers stop bothering me for 2 secs or create a new spell where we can use that beautiful thrown weapon of ours, it's so fun to throw an axe in the face of a bad guy!
I'd like "Thunder clap" to remain on the floor/air so that non-aggroed monsters running past me automatically get aggroed if they haven't been.
I love the "reflective shield" to bounce one magical cast back at the caster. I would love to use it more often. I would also love to have the same one for physical attacks.
I would merge "Shield block" and "Shield wall" into only one spell with Shield block's relatively short cooldown.
Separate PVE from PVP. We may keep the same skills with similar functions but have them perform a bit differently (for example charge stun duration could be different in PVE than in PVP, or heroic throw could silence in PVE but not in PVP). We can see how it is hard for the dev team to come up with tradeoffs between the 2, and those tradeoffs always displease either the pve or the pvp player base if not both.

Heroic leap: What is that for? I would understand if it had replaced charge, but right now I just can't figure out what I'm supposed to use it for as a protection warrior.
Concussion blow. We now have pummel which is on a much shorter CD. I would remove one of them, we only need one melee interrupt, but further reduce the remaining one's cooldown.
Disarm: Remove it entirely?
More generally I don't shift stances (and that's good). While prot specced I'm 100% of the time in defensive stance, therefore I don't use any non-defensive stance spell.
90 Night Elf Warrior
■What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
PvE, I used to try PvP but don't at the moment.
■If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
Other
■If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
BGs
■What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
I think rage starvation one minute and rage excess the next makes things odd. I would like to see more rage gained from miss (I'd be peeved if I were Amorn more so when I miss then when I hit) and from getting hit (again I imagine Amorn getting really annoyed that anyone would dare strike her!). I wouldn't mind a little less rage than now if we got a burst of rage when we get a miss streak which happens frequently enough from levelling too. It would be nice compensation to think "damn I've missed 3 times in a row but when I do start landing hits I can go all out on the mob(s)".
■What makes playing your class more fun?
It's still a pretty unique class with a fair mount of utility. Solving the extremities of rage would make it superb to play.
■What makes playing your class less fun?
In PvE and PvP - rage starvation as explained above. In PvP though an additional problem lies in closing the gap, then finding that it failed, because Heroic Leap is apparently bugged (I'm not so excited about getting it now) or if the opponent is jumping then they have a very substantial chance of being "Too Far Away" when you've just charged them. A solution you may have tried, but if not certainly should, is to add a second charge effect that keeps looping for a second that calculates distance remaining and applys further movement. This may appear buggy (having the warrior 'warp' a couple of times as the other player flies through the air) but that's something minor (a graphical issue is less of an issue than a gameplay issue, in my opinion).
Another solution to Warriors in PvP not sticking to their target (and thereby not generating any significant rage either) might be an ability like "Power Grip" which has double (or maybe triple, depending on balance needs) the cooldown of Charge/Intervene/etc that is off the global cooldown and roots the player within 5 yards or so, so that when I charge and hit "Power Grip" the opponent is guaranteed to take a hit or two from me before they make their escape. I can at least justify spending a global cooldown on Hamstring then. It shouldn't work with every gap closer, but every other (or third) gap closer should give me a possible 'this time it's serious' feeling ;)
■How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
Arms sounds good, I've not tried it recently. Protection is lovely, plenty of variety (in fact managing all the abilities is suitable tricky - do keep all of them, I love thinking "ah next time I should use [x ability] to solve that flaw in my plan". Fury is painful, especially levelling and sounds equally dull at endgame: Bloodthirst, Something, Bloodthirst, Something, Bloodthirst....
■What’s on your wish list for your class?
A more interesting (read: varied and responsive) rotation for Fury specialisation. Rage for misses at the (not too great) cost of hits. A chance to strike the other player hard at least once in a while in PvP.
■What spells do you use the least?
If I don't use it much, it's probably faded from memory or I haven't figured out when to use it yet. Sorry, I can't really add any thoughts here.
85 Worgen Druid
I am sorry but i do not stay in one stance and zerg even tough spell reflect never seams to do anything anymore i still try there is i will agree less reason to change stance but changing stances to spell reflect an instant spell is pointless.

The problem is all ranged have instant spells that you cannot really predict well enough to use spell reflect as it was intended i rarely see a mage using a cast and by the time i ve changed stance he has recast something else or my spell reflect will reflect the pets spell. But i kind of know what you mean Bro
Edited by Vocoder on 23/09/2011 10:14 BST
85 Tauren Warrior
Both
Hc's/Riads
BG's / rated bg's
strange question with a bad example are you just asking about regents? jsut remove regents altogether they are pointless
Mobility / Utility
Mages Heroic leap not always working, Spell reflect is worthless in pvp as casters are using mostly instant spells make spell reflect reflect all spells for 5 seconds. Spell reflect as its impossible to predict what instant OP spell a mage will use next the game is far too fast for spell reflect as it works currently.
the rotation is a bit awkward in prot as u have to juggle a bit with the procs Revenge and shield slam are always up at the same time and you end up wasting one proc its is inefficient id like to see Shield slam and revenge Merged. HS uses far too much Energy at lower levels it should use 30% rage ie if you have 10 rage it uses 3 rage. ive never really like using Heroic Strike id rather the warrior just had the damage added at 50% rage.
I cannot Macro Shield Block to with Shield slam because i loose the Visual Highlighting and thus cannot take advantage of the Damage bonus properly
Please remove Demoralising Roar and make it a passive Aura or add it to thunder clap
A ranged Talent tree - so that would be 4 talent tress one of which was a ranged DPS
Spell reflect - simply not worth it, i use about 27 abilities when i am tanking hard to say really
Oh Vigilance is useless now it should be removed or made to do something usefull
Edited by Deathmachine on 23/09/2011 10:38 BST
90 Goblin Warrior
PVP speced

Warriors
- We lack Mobility and utility's!!
- DPS is way to low!
- We miss something against casters

Arms
- Let HL share cooldown with intercept instead of charge
- DPS way to low
- Sweeping strikes is useless
- make slam for all stances

Fury
- We lack in dps
- Got nothing against casters
- enrage can be dispelled :(

Prot
- its ok
85 Tauren Warrior
This is from an ARMS pvp warrior POV.

PvP mainly.

Heroics.

Arenas and Rated BGs

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could
be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

Having people jumping charge, Being unable to intercept anymore, and the removal of all stance dancing (Not saying some changes was good, i approve of the pummel in battlestance for example.) Also dont enjoy having our main attack for mobility (Heroic leap) fail around 70% of the time.

Right now, im trying to figure out why im still playing it really. But i guess i love that the warrior class just becuse of its memorys. And i wish to get some of that good old gameplay back.

i used to love the way warriors was before, the amount of damage, the mobility, the possibility to kite and play more defensive with results (for example in WOTLK, where you could play a defensive match against a mage and make him run out of mana befor you die.) now its all burst damage, and being dropped to -50% in one shatter combo vs a mage and unable to do anything about it is just "meh"

I cant say we use a "Rotation" in pvp, its all about prior skills. Since the lack of mobility now (And people know it) we are being kited most of our arena games or in bgs etc. Therefor it is impossbile to keep any rotation going.

ooh, its a long one..
1: Bring back our intercept. (It could reset the cooldown of heroic leap each time you used it, so mobility wouldn't be "overpowerd")

2: Please bring back our old spellreflect. Im not only talking about the cooldown of it, i miss the spellreflect back in wotlk where the switching to 1h and shield wasent on GCD, now you got a way longer time to even get the reflect up (plus the insane CD on it, which makes it useless)

3: Make our 31 point talent Bladestorm good again. I use it mainly for removal of snares or to avoid CC atm, Only good use for it is together with recklessness (becuse of our low base critt chance)

3,5: A way to improve bladestorm and yet not make it too overpowerd would be to remove/nerf all specc talents that give other abilitys critt chance (talking about Taste for Blood, Juggernaut (critt effect), Cruelty, Incite and ofc Recklessness) and instead buff warriors base critt chance somehow, if we had a base critt of 20-25% then our 31 point talent(bladestorm) would be usefull without our 5 min cooldown Recklessness.

4: I would also like a small buff on our passive self healing (Second wind, Blood Craze) just to make warrior survival a bit better.

5: I would like a small buff for magic resistance like for example to give shield block a 50%magic resistance buff on use or something likewise.

strike, Challenging Shout (could be cool if we were able to taunt pets again to get out of traps) And ofc, i dont use intercept atm.

I apologize for any spelling or grammar mistakes.
Best reguards ßawz
85 Human Warrior

PVP since 5 years

Arenas

Lvl 70/80 Arena back, coz there is no 100%counterclass like a lvl 85er MAGE/Feral/Rogue

10 sec cd reflect, 2nd Charge, lower fear cd (45 sec) and i like to smoke cigarettes whiel standing 60% of an arena match in frost novas!

M A G E S, Ferals,Rogues // 1 Charge // standing in Novas like no other class in this game

Rotation is fine

if a class does a lot of dmg, it shouldnt have so much cc, otherwise a class with low dmg should cc, so where are warriors?

dunno...
PVP

Used to be interested in all pve content until about halfway through 4.1.

2v2, 3v3 arena, BGs, and Rated BGs.

It’s kind of lame that as an arms warrior whose role is to do damage, I have to farm points to buy a 1 hander and shield just to use my defensive cooldowns. Can’t think of any way around that though.

Rage management. The fact that as long as I have hp I can keep going.

Being very vunerable to CCs especially root effects.
I also don’t like the fact that despite warriors being viable in arena, they can easily be replaced by many other classes who bring a lot more tools to an arena team. This was also true the last time I raided in 4.1. As a DPS member of a raid, warriors only really bring a 5% crit buff and rallying cry. Other classes bring more useful buffs and tools and better single target and aoe DPS.

It's fine but I think slam feels a bit clunky and perhaps needs tweaking a bit. I understand that the cast time helps to make this ability unique but for people with high latency it can be difficult to use, and with warriors having such low up time on their targets slam hardly gets uses as it has a lower priorty than Hamstring/Piercing Howl, Rend, MS, OP.

More mobility and more utility.
Fix or remove/replace heroic leap. It's a nice ability and I really like it but unfortunately it doesn't work half of the time.
Bring back intercept for arms warriors.
If someone were to ask me “Why should I have a Warrior on my arena team?” I would like to say more than just “damage.”

Commanding shout-Stamina buff is normally acquired from another buff or battle shout is just the better choice for more damage.
Revenge, thunderclap, demo shout, heroic leap (because it doesn’t work half of the time.)
Edited by Ninjo on 23/09/2011 12:47 BST
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]