WoW tourism - Dungeons & Raids (video)

85 Draenei Hunter
I present you a different kind of WoW movie, one that aims to show off the beauty of the world of Azeroth. Specifically some of the dungeon and raid instances that are dotted around the world. A video to showcase a game engine often noted for being old, that produces graphics often considered out-dated. Despite this it can still produce images of wonder, and invoke true emotions in those that play it. Well, i don't need to preach to the converted... sit back and enjoy a chilled trip around the likes of Firelands, Ragefire Chasm, and everything in between.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPoKvUkqmLgfeedback welcomed. :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Awesome i demand more. And not only dungeons and raids if possible.
Reply Quote
MVP
90 Gnome Priest
Very nice indeed. I liked the Icecrown Citadel part. Very unusual way of seeing it :P
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
Thanks guys, I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but it's good to hear people like something a bit more chilled out, from a different perspective.. especially when we've spent months in these places, sometimes looking at the exact same view the whole time.

Part 2 is half done, will post once it's complete. :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
SUPER COOL!!

Could you tell how you made that floating camera thing. Doing my own movies and that looks so much cooler than flying with mount and take unstable video
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
there's a link to the tool used to do it in the video description - not sure what the policy on linking to external sites is here beyond fan creations on youtube etc. :-)
Reply Quote
Community
Very cool :-)

This was recently featured in our Community News: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/2888531/Community_News-09_09_2011#blog
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]