Bring back life in haomarush

85 Draenei Shaman
Bump, Haomarush does feel quieter these days.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Could need a merge since 600k-1mil subscribers left the game, that's a lot of realms going empty, ruining gameplay for those empty realms. It's up to Blizzard now.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
we need either server merge or free transfer to haomarush- even my guild have problem with recruitin people
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
That's cause you're bad
Reply Quote
66 Goblin Warlock
gief moar peepz!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Realy comeon blizzard this server is like a GY, and I would not mind if it couldn't be fixed. But the problem is, it's so easy to fix.

1. Merge this server with another dead server, Dentarg for instance.
2. Free migration from ANY server to Haomarush.
3. Make people who play here have an opportunity the migrate there alts to this server for free. (Might not help that much, but it's atleast something.)

Its stearing you right in the face, please blizzard, do something instead of igonore us as usual!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
I totaly agree... Haomarush has been dead since TBC maybe even in the end of Vanilla aswell. I think all players on Haomarush have been thinking of migrating to other realms but i think its time to make Haomrush populated atleast for normal/high :) So come on Blizz give us Free migration > Haomarush Gogogo!
Reply Quote
55 Troll Death Knight
Awh, let's hope with Afterlife being number 1, we can get more recruits in!!!

long live afterlife, long life afterlife!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Instead of Blizzard doing smart things, they do this

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2723295864

Outland to the most empty realm out there. I really don't get it why they don't just make a new realm and open up transfers from realms like these to there or something then close them.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Outland to the most empty realm out there. I really don't get it why they don't just make a new realm and open up transfers from realms like these to there or something then close them.

The worst thing is that they've done this before so there isn't really any new feature or tool they should create for this to happen. I played on the server Shadowmoon before I got to Haomarush (from late vanilla to end-tbc) and when Blizzard announced the Russian speaking realms, 90% of the population of Shadowmoon migrated to these new realms, so they opened up free migration to a couple of realms, including Haomarush, and shut down Shadowmoon for good.

I can't see why they couldn't do this again.
Edited by Draenox on 01/10/2011 01:06 BST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Well I transfered from Haomarush aswell since it was clear it was going down.. but I hope they do open a Free Char Migration to Haomarush, maybe I´ll return :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Yup. I migged from haomarush 2 weeks ago. Feeling like i wanna come back, but am not paying. FCM or nothing :)
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Hi, Draenox!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Pls it would be awesome to get more players :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I Agree with you. Bring more players to us please!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
As long as im still around. this realm will never be dead
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
we made it people free Character Migration to haomarush! blizz did listen to us good job

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2793450265
Edited by Nnyco on 05/10/2011 12:53 BST
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
IDD. Good Job. Hope lots of ppl will come!
Edited by Cometcrack on 05/10/2011 13:37 BST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Poss, long time since I've seen you here.

Some of the old slaves coming back from the dead I see?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
we made it people free Character Migration to haomarush! blizz did listen to us good job

<a href="http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2793450265">http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2793450265</a>

Spoke with a GM last week and mentioned our realm, he/ she said he'd/ she'd look into it and all and pass it along. So I'm glad it seems he/ she did :)! Or well it looks that way at least ^^!

edit: Just blows that Sublime left to Silvermoon last week (love the balance of that realm though, it's only Alliance there o.O).
Edited by Ayarea on 05/10/2011 16:34 BST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]