why is Feral Cat Druid so OP ?

(Locked)

85 Night Elf Death Knight
i realy don't know what more overpowerd the fact that they let you bleed for 30K or the fact that they hitt so hard whit al ther other attacks. srsly this has gone on way to long plz blizz do sommething about these OP cat's becaus its rdiculous
85 Troll Mage
why are you not complaining about frost mages ?
4 Gnome Mage
30k, wow that's twice the damage my bleeds tick for with full 391 gear and raid buffs on a boss without resilience. If you're getting hit for that with 33% damage reduction that must be one of those ferals who traveled back in time from patch 5.3 to pwn some noobs.
85 Night Elf Druid
yeah, it's time for DK and mages whine about feral's OP!
86 Troll Druid
Blood DKs.
90 Night Elf Druid
WTB 30k Bleeds so people have a valid reason to QQ(all be it the QQ will claim 50k bleeds then).

30k is not reachable with Raidbuffs, PvE gear(more mastery than achievable in PvP gear) and Dark intents 10% bonus.
90 Night Elf Druid
mine do 8k ticks on most players :(
90 Undead Rogue
05/09/2011 11:27Posted by Withdrew
plz blizz do sommething about these OP cat's

Yes, but deathknights first
85 Tauren Druid
1k hero trolling forums
Edited by Lejd on 05/09/2011 21:09 BST
90 Tauren Druid
05/09/2011 13:56Posted by Pycho
Dark intents 10% bonus.

3%
85 Night Elf Druid
he mad yo
85 Night Elf Warrior
just roll a feral and win every 2v2, admitting it's op and just roll with it gg
85 Tauren Druid
I think they'll be nerfed in 4.3. oh wait.. Combat rogues and survival hunters are too op for pvp, nerf them and forget ferals.
90 Draenei Hunter
Actually I recall an Isle of conquest where I died to a feral. I had been killed at docks and respawned in home base, rode to the teleporter and got out and I swear that feral got at most 2gcds on me before I hit the port. Cant have been three. I have 4.1k ress and was at 78k hps on the other side, When a bleed hit I potted used a hstone and sat down and ate. I died. Biggest of the multiple ticks was 28k so ya I can see ferals hitting for 30k/tick. Its bad for hunters as we have no way to stop the bleed or heal through it.

I think the op is missing a point though about ferals (and enhance shaman they are the same) really sick upfront damage they dont need alot of up time to kill you, but they are so easy to kill if you get the drop on them. Only thing easier is a lock.
85 Tauren Druid
as a frost DK you shouldnt complain about anyone's damage tbh
85 Tauren Druid
This bleed effect that ticks for 30k must be a good ability tbh why haven't I thought of that before?

30k? HAHAHAHAHAHA COMPLETE BULL!@#$. Erhmm we playing the same game here bro? You sure it wasnt just 30 damage?

My shred hits for 34k on a PRACTICE DUMMY I suppose you are not a PRACTICE DUMMY and wear some resilience. If yes (around 40%) my shred can max hit you for 35*0,6= 21k. Hmm am I missing something here?

Let's hope blizzard doesn't listen to these 1k heroes as ferals are fine (yes, after the unheeded warning nerf we are completly fine) even though our damage can feel a bit over the top sometimes we are easily killed and cced by the most classes we hit extremly hard on.

Why do you blame inbalance and bad class design when it's clearly a l2p issue before you reach some higher ratings?
Edited by Lejd on 06/09/2011 10:38 BST
85 Worgen Druid
Omg wtb 30k bleeds, wtf does that feral have 1000000 mastery?! Stop !@#$%ing about Ferals just cause blood dks got nerf batt-ed! Wtb more frost mage QQ (why does noone ever QQ about disc priests?!!?!)
87 Night Elf Druid
30k? In full pve gear my bleeds don't crit for more than 10k on anything with more than 1.5k resi.
85 Night Elf Druid
Am hitting 19-20k crit with rip sometimes.But to heroic dummy , not to player with 3k+ resillence -.-

but true , we are a bit OP than other classes with rogue and mage

Ferals,rogue,mage = first class pvp classes
Others = Pointless !@#$s...
- WoW, StarCraft II
85 Worgen Druid
06/09/2011 12:12Posted by Telaani
30k? In full pve gear my bleeds don't crit for more than 10k on anything with more than 1.5k resi.
My bleeds crit quite a little bit more than that, though nothing so major that we need a nerf.

To be honest, I don't mean to say this just because I am a feral kitty, I actually believe we are quite well balanced at the moment. As far as I can see, we sit quite neatly in the middle between classes that are completely OP, and classes that need a serious buff.

This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]