HIYYYYYAAAAAH.

85 Troll Shaman
Hello, basically i have just come back from a 5 month long break and i am looking to semi-hardcore raid.
I was wondering if there is any guilds or raids running on a Tuesday or Thursday night (or both), or even any Weekday from about 12:30 - 16:00 st?
Its all that i am availible at the current moment :).
I honestly don't care about your guild progress as mine isn't exactly great atm aslong as you aint a bunch of downers :3.
About myself; I play Shaman as a main, Restoration spec preferred but i can play any spec. Although i am only raid geared for Restoration.. My gear currently isn't the best but when i played it was best in slot at the time. I do have Enhancement gear but it really isn't sonething special, i do look to improve it over the coming weeks.
My experience isn't the best in Cataclysm. Was doing 25 man raiding so didn't manage to clear all the content at the time (All but Nefarian) but i do know what i am doing, i can guarantee you a top Shaman. I'll be honest i haven't the slightest clue about Firelands but i am a fast learner and a quick adapter to raid environments.
I have WoL screenshots from the start of Cataclysm to display my ability, for example 10th Shaman in the world (at the time remember).
Hopefully i can grab myself some more experience and get back into the groove of raiding this week :).
If anyone is interested give me a whisper or plese post here, pref posting here :).

P.S, how many of the people that i used to play with are hanging about? :3.

Amgitsfrostí.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]