[A RP/PvP] The Ebon Shroud

85 Human Death Knight
Great people and great guild! Best of luck, and see you around -soon-... very soon. :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
WTF!!!

We attack you, you complain, yet you have had a recruitment thread up since last year explaining how you are also a pvp guild???

Where is the sense in what has been happening lately?
Reply Quote
70 Gnome Priest
You seem to be having trouble noticing the difference between RPPvP and PvP lil' orc.
Edited by Bentspring on 23/02/2012 18:56 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
23/02/2012 18:55Posted by Bentspring
You seem to be having trouble noticing the difference between RPPvP and PvP lil' orc.

Shhh little hobbit or i will eat your feet!
Reply Quote
70 Gnome Priest
Eeeek!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Keep providing the free bumps, I guess the Ebons are glad that they're on top of this part of the forum.

/wink

Oh noes i am posting in a thread and bumping it, i better stop so... as.... not.... to.... bump.... my.... nemesis... guild........

Or perhaps i am not as infantile as you and can enjoy posting anywhere? Just a thought!

Here put this apple in your gob and lay on this silver platter, i will decorate you with some onion, cabbage and turnips my fat, stunted little dwarf friend!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Despite our supposed "fading away" The dead burn on! Join a damn good RP guild for Undead DK RP. We do the Odd arena and BG too as well as W PvP campaigns at times (IC).

OOC all friendly and low drama. Never RPed or rolled DK before.. all is good. Get Dead and take the Oath!

Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Despite our supposed "fading away" The dead burn on! Join a damn good RP guild for Undead DK RP. We do the Odd arena and BG too as well as W PvP campaigns at times (IC).

OOC all friendly and low drama. Never RPed or rolled DK before.. all is good. Get Dead and take the Oath!

Do you have some sort of teamspeak or vent channel if i join? I am a social person and i have arthritis in my fingers.
Reply Quote
64 Human Priest
Because i'm this nice and they're fine.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
Didn't know we had a deathly hold on forums too.... dead things go bump in the night.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]