Just started on this server, and need a wider source.

20 Human Priest
Hey guys, Decided to re-roll (another) Priest, this realm seemed like an okay choice!, I'd like to just make sure that I've chosen the right side for what I wish from this realm.

PVP (shockface). Yes, I've come here for a hopefully new pvp experiance so I would like to know if ive picked the side thats currently struggling against fighting the opposite faction.

From what I've gatherd in trade it seems like the right choice, besides a few people raging at me in w/ to go horde. ( Yes this would be my VERY first alliance character).

so please, Information about the pvp here, what pvp guilds are active on BOTH sides. I always like to scout my compatition!.

Hopefully if the information is well enough, I'll stay and gain levels fast thanks to this rather odd bunch in this guild giving me lovely perks. ... <3 :D

see you all in game
/salute
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Well, welcome!

This server is not that much populated, the ratio is about 75% Horde against 25% Alliance, that means that in Tol Barad you might win as Alliance on early evening hours (when more good geared lvl 85 are on-line)

But from the other side, as Alliance you are not just a number in the crowd as on Horde side!

For as much of real pvp guild, i cant help you out, it might be an idea to try different guilds before to stick to one, there are enough around.

Have fun levelling & cya in game

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]