how do you turn off the drunk effect.

90 Human Paladin
21/09/2011 13:13Posted by Shammoz
I prefer my coffee strong and real

Starbucks lady: Hey, how can I help you?
Shammoz: A coffee please.
Starbucks lady: How would you like your coffee?
Shammoz: Real.

xD
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
21/09/2011 15:00Posted by Carpeglaciem
Kinda funny how they let players in a 12+ game get hammered from drinking loads of alcohol when you think about it.

That's just the same that you can make a !@#$ movie at 18 years old, but to watch your own movie you need to be 21 :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Kinda funny how they let players in a 12+ game get hammered from drinking loads of alcohol when you think about it.

That's just the same that you can make a !@#$ movie at 18 years old, but to watch your own movie you need to be 21 :)

why is !@#$ still 18+ (some 21) everyone starts watching it around 10 anyway -.-

why is @*%*@#% on tape censored?...

why is intercourse in another normal word censored?

OT;
just turn the full screen glow off, only people who don't know about the console command uses it cuz it looks like !@#$ing %^-* and will hurt your eyes if you're in water
Edited by Fentz on 21/09/2011 15:42 BST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Just like real life, you can't just decide to stop being drunk, unfortunately. :(
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I really wish blizzard would turn this off, just had to switch zones on an alt, just because the mobs throw stuff that gives a drunk effect, and the screen weaving is making me nauseous.
Reply Quote
21/09/2011 12:50Posted by Mimia
You can drink Starfire Espresso drinks to remove the drunken effect. You have to be level 80+ though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpjsgPDM4t8

sorry it was needed
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]