Information about Stormreaver (Horde)

1 Night Elf Priest
Hello, I'm thinking about transferring my main to Stormreaver (Horde) but there are a few things I'm curious of.

How hard is it to get into a PvP guild? Do you need a certain rating like 2.4k + to be able to get into a guild that does RBGs?

How long does it take to get into a battleground when you queue for one? Do you win or lose most of your BGs?

Is it any hard to get a group going for old raids, for example Black Temple, Sunwell, Ulduar, ICC and so on?

What's the ratio between Horde and Alliance?

Thanks in advance.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
It is very hard to get in a pvp guild, you need atleast 2,8k rating in rbg or arena.

Normal battleground que is like 10-15 minutes

There is never group to old raids etc.

Ratio between horde and alliance... allys must be over 80% of realms population

Reply Quote
86 Human Priest
And if you failed to notice we are also a very nice and helpful community, totaly trollfree.
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Priest
25/09/2011 11:21Posted by Faithful
And if you failed to notice we are also a very nice and helpful community, totaly trollfree.

I think I got that covered from the first post :p
Reply Quote
24/09/2011 15:48Posted by Vredelol
How hard is it to get into a PvP guild? Do you need a certain rating like 2.4k + to be able to get into a guild that does RBGs?

what rating you wanna play at.. I know off 2 guilds that does RBGs around 2.2k, 2.3, and 1 Finnish guild who I think does 2.4-2.6 so if ur finnish. And 2ish guilds around 1600.

How long does it take to get into a battleground when you queue for one? Do you win or lose most of your BGs?

1min - 6min I guess average. I haven't lost a single Bg in like the last month for instance. but I guess I'm lucky and aint getting AV or IoC, Horde dominates everything besides those 2 i'd say.

Is it any hard to get a group going for old raids, for example Black Temple, Sunwell, Ulduar, ICC and so on?

Can't really give u an real asnwer to this as I'm not bothered with that !@#$.
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Priest
25/09/2011 14:48Posted by Prellee

what rating you wanna play at.. I know off 2 guilds that does RBGs around 2.2k, 2.3, and 1 Finnish guild who I think does 2.4-2.6 so if ur finnish. And 2ish guilds around 1600.

1min - 6min I guess average. I haven't lost a single Bg in like the last month for instance. but I guess I'm lucky and aint getting AV or IoC, Horde dominates everything besides those 2 i'd say.

Can't really give u an real asnwer to this as I'm not bothered with that !@#$.

Alright, thank you very much. I want to play as high rating in rated bgs as possible and I know I'm capable of playing around 2.2k but I cannot prove it because I'm from a ghost town realm (Turalyon) where the best Horde rated bg team is 1.7k and has not been above that, so never got the chance to get higher.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]