Youtube Channel for WoW (SoulJahProductionsSJ)

85 Human Death Knight
Hello Azuremyst, myself and Thundér have just created a youtube channel which we aim to create both PvP and PvE videos. The channel will include both Horde and Alliance, (main focus as Alliance however horde are welcome to be involved in our tutorials etc)

Our videos will include:
PvE Spec/Talent guides
PvP Spec/Talent guides
Voice Commentry
Tactics for PvE videos later on
And videos of us PvPing

-Guides will not just be done by ourselves, but we will aim to get apointments with certain players across realm or even on this realm too interview on vent walkthrough.

Our channel at a later date will include interviews with certain players from across realm (This is just an aim currently).

Our video's are to target two diffrent kind of audience (emotionally speaking) which are for those whom are serious and those who like to listen to two players, most likely myself making an !@# out of themselves for commical effect.

We hope you'll take in consideration of our channel whether its for tactics/guides or just for two crazy guys yelling and screaming at each other while doing BG streams. We will also be including friends and fellow azuremystians who which to PvP/PvE with us in videos.

For those whom the walls of text above intrest our channel link is: http://www.youtube.com/user/SoulJahProductionsSJ?feature=mhee

and our first video which is and only is an introduction to ourselves and channel, there is no PvP or PvE action: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCieNWH7Re0

We will keep updated on this topic and on our channel, we hope you enjoy our videos and take our serious ones seriously, and our humourous ones commical, thanks for reading enjoy the rest of your day.

*Edit* This channel's purpose is mainly for fun etc, our videos will be an opinion, our videos may not be usefull for those who think they're elite
Edited by Tupác on 26/09/2011 20:06 BST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
<I Will be Back Son>

Soon..

When i rob some money.....
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
get some action loaded up j ;-p.........waiting impatiently.....<3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, very boring. The only entertaining thing was how poor the mics were.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Synopa you better be bringing eddy, alex and etc etc with you :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]