Hardest game you ever played

90 Tauren Paladin
MMR
WoW Arena is by far the most challenging stuff I've ever played.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
OMG
31/10/2011 18:28Posted by Ranor
And I'm at a disadvantage becaiuse I can't get online on my 360. (Wireless adapter for £60? REALLY?!)

Network cable surely has to be less expensive :S
Reply Quote
Mortal Kombat 2011 the ending, Rayden's Chapter
You fight against 3 players at a time with the same health bar. So you need to use about 1/3 of your health per fight lol. And the fight against Shao Khan isnt easy either >.<

Starcraft 2 doing achievements while playing on Brutal difficulty...
The game is not hard but combining achievements and the max difficulty mode makes it really intense...for newbies like me at least.

Assassins Creed 2, the final Crypt for the last seal

Fifa 12 playing against any 4+ star team on legendary
Reply Quote
61 Worgen Death Knight
Dragon age: Origins on Normal - Everytime I have to put it on casual because I die too fast. Always have Wynne healing not Morrigan. Edit: Dragon age is so hard because the game requires you to use tactics and pick certain people for your party which I diddn't do cause I wanted to hear the dialogue. Also Blood mages are OP.

DBZ: When playing against my brother.
Edited by Andars on 04/11/2011 19:42 GMT
Reply Quote
As RTS Homeworld 2 the difficulty level was increasing during advancing thru the story line and always you had the fleet from previous mission and resources.

Homeworld 2 management of the mission was vital for success of the next mission, and was always out numbered and out gunned. Plus epic sound track and story line. Pity Relic mess up the right over that franchise. I still wonder what Eye of Aarran was and what was beyond that
Most epic line of the game and most intense battles with a foe your fleet can not destroy
" The Keeper is aware...the Keeper understands...the Keeper has seen the enemy"
Best RTS I ever play so far
Plenty more but
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
God of war 2 on titan difficulty. Seriously, it's the hardest thing i have ever done, and nothing will ever beat the challenge and the awesomeness of it.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Dead thread, but ill jump in.

SkiFree.
Damn Snowmonster allways killed me :<
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Kickmaster and Battletoads.

From more recent ones, I really can't say, they have been pretty much easy to get through.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
25/09/2011 18:32Posted by Titaniumwolf
Jet Set Willy was probably the most insane and hardest game ever invented. When it was released it was impossible to complete.

this and Manic Miner. Manic Miner was before JSW.
Reply Quote
3 Undead Warlock
Street fighter 2 on the old Amiga..
1 joystick with 1 button to perform all the moves+punches+kicks with. Maybe it was more the frustration of it that made it hard.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Life Force - NES .. yes thats for me the hardest game i can remember at least, played without cheats of course. Even with the cheat it was proper hard ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs7oTOIt4ts
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
personal experience i'd say body harvest on n64:p

The old resident evil games could be a bit hard if you are to triggerhappy at times :p
Reply Quote
Qwop...

'nuff said...
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Must be Pokemon! Joking, the old amiga games was insane almost all of em! In today's games I would say Demon's souls is quite hard until you have learned how to play. Who haven't died for hours while being stuck on first level.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I wanna be the guy!!!
Reply Quote
I havent played that much games. but hardest one i've played is probably jak and daxter 2
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Back in the day Sonic Spinball.

Modern gaming goes to Demon Souls.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
The Monster Hunter franchise.

!@#$ me, completing those games when your friends quit? JQ ENwkjrirnjfdsk1e01i3
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Ikaruga. By far the hardest thing I have ever played.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Super Crate Box.

No more needs to be said, it's free to DL (takes like 10seconds) just google it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]