Creepy things in WoW

90 Night Elf Druid
07/10/2011 11:56Posted by Shaikan
http://www.wowwiki.com/Children_of_Goldshire

Okay now I'm afraid of them too. O_o

And Whale Shark. Forget it being creepy or weird, it's just downright terrifying creature. Who has sneaked on me more than once. *shudder*
Reply Quote
61 Blood Elf Death Knight
The sunflower companion. I was doing Stratholme and someone in the party had decided to bring along their creepy flower to kill some undead. It was singing in the background. It was horrific.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
There is little immersion/atmosphere in WOW. Im surprised someone could even come up with anything.

The only thing i could mention are creepy sounds a guildie can make. But thats not really an in game feature.
Reply Quote
88 Orc Warrior
I think upsidedown sinners takes the lead.Most satanic thing in game.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
No offence, but the game is too cartoony to be creepy (:
Reply Quote
83 Human Warlock
Maybe not so creepy, but the Fel Reavers have always scared the !@#$ out of me. I remember first time I entered HFP, fighting a mob when you hear *dong dong dong* and turn around... :o
Edited by Flav on 21/10/2011 20:35 BST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nyeZ8khSEC0#!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
The little girl painting in Gilneas City. look at it with a friend then that damn girl blinked, that creeped me out..

Kara crypt.

The owls in Curators room, its abit creepy.

Children of Goldshire.

Goldshire on Argent Dawn,

Duskwood

Pre-cata WPL

Thaddius and his big brother Thrym.

Raven Hill.

well abit more things are creepy,
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
I hate the fact that you can target the Whale Shark from anywhere in Eastern Kingdoms.

Pretty creepy.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Azjol-Nerub
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Not creepy, but ..

There was a quest in the Plaguelands - don't even know if it is still there - where you had to interact with the ghost of a small girl who didn't know she was dead and whose family had all been killed by scourge .. retrieve her doll and such like. Just so sad.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Not creepy, but ..

There was a quest in the Plaguelands - don't even know if it is still there - where you had to interact with the ghost of a small girl who didn't know she was dead and whose family had all been killed by scourge .. retrieve her doll and such like. Just so sad.

Nothing sad about it! Damn girl creeped the hell outa me:D
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Vashj'ir.. Especially the abyssal depths!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
The blood elf in Swamps of Sorrows. He claims he has found his true nature, meaning he has a taste for orc sweat.

Just wait until the remaining blood elves find their true nature, then they'll be chasing orcs and trolls all around Orgrimmar.

You better run, because the blood elves are coming to "get" you.
Edited by Acorah on 02/05/2012 17:48 BST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
First meeting with fel reaver in Outlands
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Emerissa that sure was a huge bump you did there
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Hunter
if you want to see a creepy thing in wow just watch 50 maked gnomes running towards you that is real creepy
Reply Quote
If you listen close enough to the spirit healer you can hear it say something like Play world of warcraft n !@#$ like that it creeped me the %^-* out
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
The Upside-Down Sinners in Morgan's Plot (The crypt behind Karazhan.)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]