Arwyion's weekly Fireland run

85 Draenei Mage
So after trying to Pug firelands on my alt Mage i've come to the conclusion that most of the runs are not what i'm looking for (if i even find one).
Myself i'm aiming for at least 6/7 kills regularly (and since its nerfed raggy each reset to)

Therefor i'm starting my own regular firelands group. This run will take place every week so if u got a main wich u cant raid on in the guild, or an alt u play allot on just sign up here and ill see if i got spot open (ofc people who intend to keep doing this every week will have prio)

Raid time : Every Saturday from 20:00-20.30 till 24.00. End time may still vary depending on the progress we had.

Requirements to join is to have 6/7 on ur main at least, the more the better (this isnt made to boost people, but just to gear up ur alts and get some progress on them)
I don't require you to run in full 378 but again, the more the better obviously.

This is what I wanna know when you signup (just copy it):
If you have experience on another char than the one you are signing on please provide armory link.

Char name u wanne bring:

Class and specc:

Raid experience (main/alt):

Armory link of ur main char:

ps: if u got cooking etc to make feast/cauldrons pls say so and i will provide mats. if not i will have to ask people to bring enough food/flask/pots themselves

If you're interesting in attending these runs and making it a weekly thing don't hessitate to post either on this topic or preferably contact me ingame tru mail or /w
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
Best of luck dude with the runs :)
Reply Quote
8 Human Rogue
Char name u wanne bring: Gilsby level 8 rogue

Class and specc: I don't play any spec since i don't have talent points yet

Raid experience (main/alt): Hogger pre nerf

Armory link of ur main char: Too low level to link armory

I have cooking but it's only at 20 skill
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Char name u wanne bring: hectic

Class and specc: mage arcane

Raid experience (main/alt): 6/7 HC main , 0/7 hc alt , pro ikr

Armory link of ur main char: its the char im posting on, enchants and 2 gems im lacking will be sorted prior to raid if u take me :) , eitherway if you want me or not gl on your runs
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I have multiple characters, dps,tank,healer, I`ll bring whatever.
7/7 overall exp, alts have 3-6 bosses down
This be the main.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
haec :) miss our dps tanking @ end of wotlk . that was stupidly fun :p
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I kinda miss WOTLK as a whole :( good times
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
You raid leading ? ill sign up if you are 0/7 post nerf

my apprentice
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I can come on this char next Saturday 22nd. x
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Name: Antique
Class: Kitty
Progress: 1/7
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Name : Wijkvijver
Class : Ele Shaman
Progress : 6/7 normal 12/13 heroic (current content) main guilds have allways been top 100 guilds

Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
If you're still doing these, I can join

Grizzleface
Rogue
6/7HC 25 man
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
I am going to cancel this due to lack of intrest (or people just wanted to troll)
And since we cut down our raid days from 4 to 2 in my mains guild (Stupid Ragnaros FINALY!! died) i will be playing more on this one, so ill be joining the raid group in the guild im in.

Tx and sorry for the people who actually wanted to do this, maybe ill try something similar in the future.

Arwy, Arvo
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]