the main villains in mists of pandaria

90 Human Warrior
i think i have figured it out already, ok, hear me out, somewhere on the preview on this website i was a line that said "the evil buried below them!!!" then if you have seen the deatwing fight he has tentacles and shiz, and its in the maelstrom, i think that narjar, or what ever the old gods called is buried under pandaria, this is weird but might be true!!!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Yeah we will be fighting the old gods as they want to destroy pandaria.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
The main villain is said to be war, but i guess final boss wil be some short of Sha monster.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Gosh.

I don't know who I dislike the most.

The stereotypical super villains visitting us every weekend with a new, end of the world apocalyptic threat.

Or the poorly written Mary Sue superheroes who comes in and smashes said threat and ride away under a glowing rainbow.

God...
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
healers heal tanks, tanks endure boss attacks, dps is trying to take down bosses without letting healers to lose thier whole mana.
OOM is the real vilian. This is same for decades and it will be same for another decade.

lol
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Old Gods hates those panda's!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
doubt their will be any main villain kind of like vanilla. let us remember their was kelthuzard and cthun who were completely differant and that was on top of the world dragon bosses.

I think mists of pandaria is going that route on top of ally vs horde conflict. sounds great cannot wait for the expansion :)
Reply Quote
Gnomes...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Venture Co.

Pandaria is apparently quite "untouched" and rich in natural resources(then again, What place isn't?)

Ventures previous ventures kinda point to them popping up there and get to harvesting, mining and natural order disturbing, like always.

They have always been "secondary", so it would be nice to see them get some spotlight.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Venture Co.

Pandaria is apparently quite "untouched" and rich in natural resources(then again, What place isn't?)

Ventures previous ventures kinda point to them popping up there and get to harvesting, mining and natural order disturbing, like always.

They have always been "secondary", so it would be nice to see them get some spotlight.

it is hard to have a war where we kill all those goblins in a war especially on my horde characters when we got goblins doing the exact smae thing.

also they do not have that menacing vibe going on as they get slaughtered a lot everywhere they are, they have some hired muscle but they still do not get very far as all the workers are probarbly expendable to the higher ups.

I would like a scourge war for dominance, dreadlords come out to take back their brain child (they are still out their) kel'thuzad is not destroyed as we never got rid of his phylactery and bolvar maybe supported by the knights of the ebon blade, and hey maybe sylvannas as she has already taken some scourge under her wing.

Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Can I help the Old Gods kill the Pandamen, please?
Reply Quote
72 Dwarf Paladin
The main villains in MoP will be us. We're going to go to Pandaria and rip it to shreds in order to wrest control of its resources and powerful magical artifacts. In the process, we'll be turning members of a race against themselves, manipulating the local races to war against each other, quite possibly awaken a dormant army of mantis men from a thousand year slumber, and allow the Sha to thrive on our negative emotions.

As Metzen said at Blizzcon: war itself is the enemy.
Reply Quote
20 Goblin Mage
The main villains in MoP will be us. We're going to go to Pandaria and rip it to shreds in order to wrest control of its resources and powerful magical artifacts. In the process, we'll be turning members of a race against themselves, manipulating the local races to war against each other, quite possibly awaken a dormant army of mantis men from a thousand year slumber, and allow the Sha to thrive on our negative emotions.

As Metzen said at Blizzcon: war itself is the enemy.

Good point!
I wonder how will the story explain that the Pandaren suddenly split in two... looking forward to the starting quest chain.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
the pandaren have not split in two, their will be representitives as faction leader but they will not be leaders.

these pandas we playing will have been stuck on a giant turtle and as they all love adventuring and need to learn of the outside world pandaren end up assissting wither the horde or alliance to learn more of the world and the factions that have influence in it.

I personally think pandaren in Garrosh's horde fit so badly compared to Thralls warcraft 3 horde or the alliance but hey they still need some good info :)

oh and I think we will have a sha world boss that oculd be the main boss because he got so powerful off our hate or something like that
Reply Quote
20 Goblin Mage
the pandaren have not split in two, their will be representitives as faction leader but they will not be leaders.

these pandas we playing will have been stuck on a giant turtle and as they all love adventuring and need to learn of the outside world pandaren end up assissting wither the horde or alliance to learn more of the world and the factions that have influence in it.

They will attack and kill each other in a war... That is splitting in two.
I just hope the quests won't go like:
"The good pandas will go Alliance and the evil ones Horde". :P
We don't need more black and white. (with their fur and all, hee, hee)
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
well chris metzen explained the pandaren facing each oother.

they have a strong martial ethic and like to compete with each other to show who is the best. they would fight their hardest and knock the othe guy out then would meet up and have drinks and have a great time :)
Reply Quote
20 Goblin Mage
well chris metzen explained the pandaren facing each oother.

they have a strong martial ethic and like to compete with each other to show who is the best. they would fight their hardest and knock the othe guy out then would meet up and have drinks and have a great time :)
Well, they will kill each other.
I don't think they will consider the war some sort of pastime activity
Edited by Mildas on 07/12/2011 11:28 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
game mechanics mate.

besides they resurrect in game when they die, so it can be considered they are knocked out and they come back.

also he mentioned they would be like "HEY BUD HOW YA BEEN" and be happy to see each other but of course as opposing factions cannot talk to each other.

it is a case of game mechanics vs lore but I doubt it will be a huge problem
Edited by Redemptioner on 07/12/2011 12:32 GMT
Reply Quote
20 Goblin Mage
game mechanics mate.

besides they resurrect in game when they die, so it can be considered they are knocked out and they come back.

also he mentioned they would be like "HEY BUD HOW YA BEEN" and be happy to see each other but of course as opposing factions cannot talk to each other.

it is a case of game mechanics vs lore but I doubt it will be a huge problem

Well... It somehow makes me very skeptical, lorewise.
They meet in Alterac Valley... And one is like:
"Hey, long time no see... Listen, the dwarfs really need to mine here. So I will knock you and your orc buddies out for a while, ok?"
Edited by Mildas on 07/12/2011 12:43 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
07/12/2011 12:43Posted by Mildas
"Hey, long time no see... Listen, the dwarfs really need to mine here. So I will knock you and your orc buddies out for a while, ok?"

That's the reason. Didn't Metzen and other guy said it would be "Whassup?!"- type of encounter? Should be more like scorched earth tactic!!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]