[Server]Balnazzar is dead

90 Gnome Priest
money talks and blizzard will do fk all untill so many ppl cancel subs then demand server merges untill that happens get used to a !@#$ dead server
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
they've lost over a million subscribers over the course of a year, clearly they're not bothered any more.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Check this blue reply to a 90 page thread about low pop realms and how merging them would be a good idea.

We have indeed seen plenty of good posts and ideas coming from the community, and we would most certainly like to say thank you to everyone who have posted their thoughts and feedback :-)

Unfortunately there is no such thing as a quick and simple fix to this, and it will most certainly take a lot more than merely flicking a few switches, swapping some cables, and changing the hamster wheels. We are currently not in a situation where we are ready to provide specific details though, but rest assured that we are taking this topic quite seriously.

It's complicated, like reaaally complicated and they're taking it quite seriously!

..s u c k a bag of dildos blizzard, kkthx.
Edited by Hellbovine on 12/05/2012 03:31 BST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
To be honest, the complete and utter 'dead'ness about this realm is unreal. Our guild (Got the Munchies), felt it was in our best interests both progress and social wise to move our butts to Tarren Mill. Yet spending more money because blizzard is failing at coming up with a suitable solution to merging/bumping up server populations.

Anyway, I've moved 2 characters now, it's an awesome realm, but obviously some people just don't have the money to do this, and quite frankly it's ridiculous we have to pay to move from dead realms.

I recently logged onto one of the 3 characters I left on here and well...meh. There's nothing going on, you can't even set up a group for something without having a guild...it's stupid. Playing an MMO with no people. Fix it Blizzard.

/Trixxi
Edited by Pixelpirate on 14/05/2012 00:12 BST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Honestly I see people don't want to pay for a server change for xyz amount of characters but really, blizzard don't care, and MAYBE, just MAYBE you should start realising that, either balls up and move a char at once when you have the sufficient funds for it, or leave it be.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
report for sticky & see if that inspires a blue post of nothingness!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
this server is exactly how it would look like if deathwing actually survived and killed evryone in the game... this is time to act blizzard really... idk what ure thinking really...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
dw guys Demboyz r on it
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Rofl, playing again now?

/Badass
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
nvm... even Demboyz cant save this realm lol :>
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
thats cuz mafia f***ed it so hard by corruption n greediness
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Erm, probably closer to Blizzard in that case Batina!

Balnazzar's so dead even I likely won't be playing on it now!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Erm, probably closer to Blizzard in that case Batina!

Balnazzar's so dead even I likely won't be playing on it now!

finally..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]