New server?

90 Night Elf Druid
Is this server, relatively newer to the others? As I am looking to reroll and might make this place my new home if it is.
Reply Quote
No, its pop just hit so low that Blizz tagged us as New Players instead of Low

Edit: On Horde Side its a nice server atleast, i can't say for Alliance :) GL in you decision
Edited by Lorux on 19/10/2011 18:58 BST
Reply Quote
1 Troll Rogue
Alliance is dead. Don't do it.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Alliance isn't really dead, we're becoming alive again thanks to the ''New Player'' server, we got like tons of new people on the server, and there are some sweet guilds that you might want to join. ^^ And Lorux, <3, but alliance hater anyway! xP
Reply Quote
17 Human Rogue
Alliance isn't really dead, we're becoming alive again thanks to the ''New Player'' server, we got like tons of new people on the server, and there are some sweet guilds that you might want to join. ^^ And Lorux, <3, but alliance hater anyway! xP

Just rolled here two nights ago and it was quite busy from the off.

How many are trialists and stayers i don't know, but i helped a few out and hopefully its left a decent impression on the game.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I've been in the Blood elf starting area during Hallows end and Day of the Dead and I found quite alot of new people wandering around there aswell. I went afk around the entrance to Silvermoon for around 10 minutes and saw myself surrounded by 5-6 belves staring at my horse.

Creepy.
Reply Quote
An Orc on a horse? what is this madness? *mounts his Argent Warhorse secretly*
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Crusader's Black Warhorse speaks for itself. :P
Reply Quote
Ah fair enough :p
Was on a break from WoW during Ulduar / ToC so never got the chance for that mount Q.Q
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
03/11/2011 08:41Posted by Lorux
Q.Q

agreed.

Yes the population has gone up a little I created an alt nightelf some days ago and the starting zone was TOTALLY crowded same with belf zone and humans :)

Nice to finally get some fresh new blood onto the server
Reply Quote
60 Gnome Rogue
Alliance are still outnumber by at least 6-1, just so that you know.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
It seems like Balnazzar is a Medium server now. Now we just gotta wait until all the new people has reached max level to see some activity. :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Why is it medium now? It has about same online population every week, I check
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
While waiting for WSG's to pop up and me archaeologing, i've met quite alot of alliances alraedy. We just need to give them some time to reach max levels and then it should probably look better.

Alot of rerollers are often taking "New Server" when they see it. Sadly it has already changed to Medium.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Transferred here a couple of days ago after first leveling a toon to 60 to see how the server was. I gotta admit Alliance side is rather dead at some moments (specially during my night time I maybe see 3 persons in sw sometimes).

Nevertheless, I enjoy playing here, even so much that I paid 45 euro to get here :D Alliance side has some cool people who keep chat alive from time to time and till now I didn't see any of that "cocky" behavior yet that I had so much on my old server.

Cant speak for Horde side but I like Alliance side :) If you come from a High crowded server with 80% ego's you kinda learn to appreciate the quiet times as well ^^

My 2 cents...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
^ I like you. Welcome aswell.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]