Demon Soul discovered at the bottom of the Great Sea?

90 Night Elf Druid
I was taking a stroll in the waters of the Great Sea when I happened to come across what appeared to me as a dragon skeleton, lying on a featureless seabottom far from any other objects. As I swam closer I noticed out of the corner of my eye something oval, oddly enough not resting, but floating, next to the remains of the gargantuan creature. While I was eager to get a hold of this treasure, an intense exhaustion immediatly set in as I got closer, surely drowning me had it not been for my Darkmoon Card of the Twisting Nether.

I bring to you now the recollection of my memories of this scene. Do note that the two dragons, if they are indeed draconic, appear to have been in the middle of combat or dining during the moment of their sudden death. The only round, featureless object of great power I can think of is the very Demon Soul, but I dare not make such outrageous claims. Are there any ideas as to what this artefact may be?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/35/wowscrnshot110311142046.jpg/
Reply Quote
Weren't the demon soul destroyed or something?
Reply Quote
75 Goblin Warrior
That is what is known as the artists making something cool in the middle of nowhere. Wow is full of these locations that has been created in remote areas that look completely awesome, but has no ties to anything within the lore.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Well that certainly looks interesting but there are loads of Easter Eggs to be found in WoW that have little to no relation to the lore.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
The Demon Soul/Dragon Soul was destroyed by Rhonin, but it will make an appearance in World of Warcraft:Cataclysm patch 4.3. In order to defeat Deathwing, players will have to travel back in time during the first sundering and get the Dragon Soul so i may be used against Deathwing.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
03/11/2011 13:38Posted by Bebbix
That is what is known as the artists making something cool in the middle of nowhere. Wow is full of these locations that has been created in remote areas that look completely awesome, but has no ties to anything within the lore.

Probably this,but it does look cool.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Algalon's pet dragon? That look almost like the global sphere he had in front of him. :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
It's a giant pearl.
Reply Quote
Just be glad you don't randomly find Oceanic flight 815 while swimming in the great sea... I seriously wouldn't put it past them...
Reply Quote
12/11/2011 19:10Posted by Cryingshot

Probably this,but it does look cool.

Most probably this I'm afraid chap! They had a ton of these in vanilla.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]