Best Paladin Transmogrification sets

32 Blood Elf Paladin
What sorta ideas do people have for the best trans sets?

i was thinking full lightbringer T6, with lightbringer tabard and the 85 sulfuras (works better if u just think of sulfuras as a blazing hammer of lightforged gold)

What ideas do other people have?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I was going to either keep my t12 look or wear one of those skimpy armorkinis, so I can look like a plut while healing.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Full tier 4 for me =)
Coupled with a Hammer of the Naaru and items like Aldori Legacy Defender and some other TBC stuff.

Love the transmog function. Best thing with WoW so far.
Edited by Madaar on 06/11/2011 16:32 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Full tier 8 (10 man) with ulduar plate int offsets from 10 man aswell,minus the helm,its the winnar for me.
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
Keeping with T12 'cause it resembles "the burning righteousness" moreso than most paladin sets.

I want to look more like a "strong believer in the light" rather than a "warrior of the pure" (T4 with T5 lookalike helm) or a protector of the light (T6).

I think it suits perfectly as it is.
Reply Quote
32 Blood Elf Paladin
Full tier 4 for me =)
Coupled with a Hammer of the Naaru and items like Aldori Legacy Defender and some other TBC stuff.

aha yeah hammer of the naaru, can't beat that :') tho i think t5 goes with it better.
also i think netherbane from Al'ar would go with aldori legacy defender pretty nicely. there are 1h axes & swords that match it too but they mostly look lame :(
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I got this best set ever; can't show you guys or you might just copy it!
No really, it's awesome.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Full T11 if I can clear bot, hopefully with a spell sword cos I hate maces :(
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
You people are all insane.

Tier 2 is and will always be the one and only best Paladin set. For all the expansions that have gone by us since, there is still none more stylish with the right mix of black with bright colours, ornate patterns combined with flat, functional robes underneath, and of course, the expression-less faceplate, showing that Paladins are a force in and of themselves, sacrificing their own identity and their own selfishness for the greater good.

Viva T2 Judgement!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Tier 2 or tier 6 if you more like yellow/gold color
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The lightbringer set and this weapon Khorium Champion for me.
Edited by ßroly on 07/11/2011 01:24 GMT
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
You people are all insane.

Tier 2 is and will always be the one and only best Paladin set. For all the expansions that have gone by us since, there is still none more stylish with the right mix of black with bright colours, ornate patterns combined with flat, functional robes underneath, and of course, the expression-less faceplate, showing that Paladins are a force in and of themselves, sacrificing their own identity and their own selfishness for the greater good.

Viva T2 Judgement!

I don't dislike the paladin tier 2 set, it's true that it's quite awesome.

But it's lacking in design detail a lot in comparison to newer sets (much like old vanilla items since models doesn't get updated in proportion), and it just seem to represent the general paladin if you ask me and doesn't really go for a certain "path".

With path I mean that it represents your normal paladin, while other sets work this way

Keeping with T12 'cause it resembles "the burning righteousness" moreso than most paladin sets.

I want to look more like a "Strong Believer in the Light" rather than a "Warrior of the Pure" (T4 with T5 lookalike helm) or a Protector of the Light (T6).

Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I will go for the off tier of lawbringer (instead of yellow it´s red) for my paladin and for my warrior i am going for the purple judement set and a cool Sword^^any tips for something matching whit purple?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
I'm thinking season 8 PvP gear without the helm and the draconian deflector from UBRS, unsure on the weapon to go with that for my prot gear, unsure for ret gear.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I actually started farming some PvP gear to be able to cap conquest points next season. My set will be the new PvP one.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I have a full T6 set in my bank. For weapons, I will take the Gavel of Pure light (http://www.wowhead.com/item=29175) or one of the Vanilla PvP weapons, like Grand Marshal's Claymore: http://www.wowhead.com/item=18876#.

I also have a nice 1 handed sword from BWL and a nice matching shield, can't remember the name though! Here's a pic:

http://i56.tinypic.com/20fammf.jpg

I am quite happy with this outfit!

I have to say tho, I will probably use the T13 set once I have completed it, it looks AWESOME and really does our class justice!
Edited by Thoger on 07/11/2011 13:02 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
we paladins are blessed with some wonderful gear sets.

I have in my bank full T1, T2 and a few bits and pieces from most of the other tier sets. I also have the overlord set, hyperion set, warmaul, warlord plus a few other BoE sets - mostly the saucy platekinis :P. I also have the AQ shoulders as i love those.

I think I will mix and match though to try and look unique. Maybe the T2 helm, with the AQ20 shoulders, the hyperion chest, warmaul legs etc etc. So many different combinations to try out, I'm having so much fun with transmog :)

As for weapons, I will probably use the sunward crest ( http://www.wowhead.com/item=34675/sunward-crest#screenshots ), plus maladath, runed blade of the black flight ( http://www.wowhead.com/item=19351/maladath-runed-blade-of-the-black-flight#screenshots ) from BWL. Not sure what I will settle on but my bank is full of cool shields and weapons!

I have a real shield fetish xD

My priest has the coolest set though, she is looking so awesome. Just need the halo from naxx and the cool staff from black temple and she is good to go.

I <3 transmog!

Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin

I have in my bank full T1, T2 and a few bits and pieces from most of the other tier sets. I also have the overlord set, hyperion set, warmaul, warlord plus a few other BoE sets - mostly the saucy platekinis :P. I also have the AQ shoulders as i love those.

You shalt forever be known as the lone banana.

And the justice you shall cover the world with shall make everyone fear the return of T1.
Edited by Elonora on 07/11/2011 15:33 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin

You shalt forever be known as the lone banana.

And the justice you shall cover the world with shall make everyone fear the return of T1.

yes! In a world full of angry looking judgement paladins, I will be that lone banana! A beacon of hope for all fruit-based guardians of the light!

Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Full tier 4 for me =)

That's just pure awesome for Draenei male. :D

OT:
I'd stick with Lightbringer and Torch of the Damned (If I have an up-to-date two-hand mace of course!).

I was thinking about Judgement, but let's be honest here - everyone are gonna use it.
Edited by Archidin on 07/11/2011 15:51 GMT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]