So...Mists of Pandaria, what do you think

83 Worgen Rogue
The new race will be choosable for both Alliance and Horde.Chris Metzen said.
85 Draenei Shaman
21/10/2011 20:04Posted by Artidus
The new race will be choosable for both Alliance and Horde.Chris Metzen said.

Yep, you don't choose your faction from the start apparently. You choose the Pandaren race and later you choose your allegiance.
Edited by Shenova on 21/10/2011 20:05 BST
83 Worgen Rogue
Yes.
85 Orc Warrior
Retarded.
90 Human Paladin
Brilliant! An entire expansion dedicated to the stereotyping of Asian people! I hope there's lots and lots of kung-fu with suitable "Hiiiyaaa!" noises, wise NPCs who say things in psuedo-Confucian style "Ah-so, orc who sharpen sword with head has small ears for hearing wisdom". Pleaaaaaasse, let mages conjure mana-noodles (with little soy sauce packets), etc, etc. After all, Asians aren't black, they don't kick up much of a fuss, so it's OK.

Maybe the expansion after this one can be something based around the Middle East, with such comedy stylings as the 'stone the adultress' quest, the "sell your daughter for six camels" NPC and suicide-bomber goblins! Everyone would love it!

True
Edited by Dracorian on 21/10/2011 20:10 BST
I'm looking forward to the character creation section. Choice of skin/hair colour, black and white or black and white or black and white...

Maybe we could have some variation, green and pink maybe?
85 Worgen Warrior
Too early to form an opinion. I'll have to wait and see, though I think this will either save or destroy WoW, depending on how Blizz handle it.
Edited by Philliger on 21/10/2011 20:12 BST
MVP
85 Night Elf Rogue
21/10/2011 19:54Posted by Soxxy
I think someone should put the trailer on youtube so I can decide.

It's on there ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyeZ8khSEC0
85 Undead Rogue
THEY ADDED MONK AS CLASS AND NOT BREWMASTER????????
80 Blood Elf Death Knight
This sounds really good. But it always does and almost always does not deliver. This sounds really good though :p

I'm excited!
85 Orc Death Knight
ZyX
lol so much failure in this Blizzcon, really. Pandas and their "old asian" style world, worst idea ever. I'm pretty sure to say that I'm done with this game, PvP will be always as !@#$ as now and Monk is just a melee priest.
84 Dwarf Rogue
duo
I dunno what to think..

Yes monks, what I wanted all along, will be my new main etc, pandas model kinda look dumb, but i like that you choose your allegence rather than just going horde/alliance, maybe theyd do some nice questing with that.

Can other races be monks or just pandas? If no others can then meh to monks

Also, challenge mode dungeons? Could these finally be the different difficulty settings ? (i.e. easy, normal, hard?)
85 Worgen Druid
I love the idea of like ancient china, kind of like Kung fu panda, LOVE LOVE LOVE

I wonder what will happen to the talent things tho, since they said they were gonna change it :o what could it be, what could it be..
80 Blood Elf Death Knight
21/10/2011 20:16Posted by Crazyhands
Also, challenge mode dungeons? Could these finally be the different difficulty settings ? (i.e. easy, normal, hard?)
I guess so, I really hope they finally have a solution for the disparity in skill amongst the playerbase.
87 Orc Warlock
but why not spiderman???:(
90 Draenei Warrior
Sucks.

Giant drunken kung-fu pandas? Gimme a break. Sure, the bonus campaigns in wc3 were really fun and nice to play, but a joke should only go on for so far.

Oh well, gotta wait and see how it works out, I guess. If I'm still playing this game at that point that is (no, pandas won't make me quit.. but the current buggy crashy !@#$ty state of cataclysm just might).
90 Goblin Shaman
Can we skip deathwing and get to new expansion :D
85 Troll Warrior
This is like wow being diagnosed with cancer and being given a year to live.

The whole thing about buying a year of wow and getting D3 just says they don't have confidence in the next expansion. They also talked about the expansion AFTER everyone rushed to buy (crashing the login servers).

Cya in TOR or GW2 o/
Edited by Naíls on 21/10/2011 20:24 BST
90 Draenei Shaman
I think it's awesome!

Oh right, don't let the door hit you on your way out, you won't be missed btw.

Can we skip deathwing and get to new expansion :D

Pretty much ^_^
Edited by Ammiel on 21/10/2011 20:21 BST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]