Conquest and Valor points

85 Blood Elf Paladin
What happens to your conquest and valor points once patch 4.3 arrives? I've did some research but couldn't find anything. People say it gets converted to a lower stage (conquest becomes honor, valor becomes justice) but aren't sure themselves too.

Sooo .. What happens to my conquest and my valor once patch 4.3 arrives?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
It will be converted to lesser currency like every content patch before. It's done to stop people farming the currency and buying all the best gear on patch day.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Ok, thanks.

Does this mean that, say, 1500 conquest will be converted to 1500 honor?

Or will it be doubled (1500 conquest to 3000 honor)? This is what I've heard also.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but the last patch I think it was just a straight conversion. So it would be 1500 to 1500 in your example. And anything exceeding the point cap was converted into gold (the exact amount I can't remember)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
VP -> JP (1:1)
CP -> HP (1:1)

Anything over JP/HP caps -> Gold

Everyone will start out at 0 VP and CP.
Edited by Maxthedragon on 04/11/2011 00:44 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
03/11/2011 23:33Posted by Silvara
It will be converted to lesser currency like every content patch before. It's done to stop people farming the currency and buying all the best gear on patch day.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
So the current VP gear will become JP gear after the patch, right?
Reply Quote
04/11/2011 08:21Posted by Acclamare
So the current VP gear will become JP gear after the patch, right?

That's what happened with 4.2, so presumably it'll be the same with 4.3 - which, in a roundabout fashion, means your Valour points you have now will be worth the same after they've been downgraded - that is, you'll still be able to buy T12 level gear with them. On that note, your Conquest points (remember not to spend them if you're not capped on Honour*) will be worth slightly more when they've been converted, owing to next seasons Honour gear being slightly better than this seasons non-rated Conquest gear**.

* With 4.2 you could go over 4K Honour when your Conquest points were downgraded, you just couldn't earn anymore till you'd spent what you had.

** This seasons Conquest gear is last seasons rated Conquest gear, and the new Honour gear ought to be somewhere in between the two. I think.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Oh wow, many thanks for all the accurate replys guys. I highly appreciate! :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]