Brazilian Portuguese Language Availability

Community
With the release of the next World of Warcraft content update, Hour of Twilight (patch 4.3), players on European realms will be able to play World of Warcraft in Brazilian Portuguese. On December 7 a realm dedicated to the Portuguese community will open with optional time-limited free character transfers from specific European English realms with high Portuguese populations. Please stay tuned to these forums for additional information.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
So patch coming Dec 7?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
ive heard its late november for EU/US 23rd or 30th people say
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I'd say that was a pretty damned certain confirmation of Wednesday December 7th.
Reply Quote
Nice.

I wonder if there will be a mass exodus from Grim Batol. Though I honestly have to say that I like playing with people from many different countries and english realms allow me to do that.

Either way the localization of the game to portuguese (including customer support, server, game client, etc.) will help those who struggle with english.
Edited by Korkofred on 08/11/2011 18:05 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
08/11/2011 17:27Posted by Krad
So patch coming Dec 7?

I really don't think the patch is going to be on PTR for another month.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
I do not wish in any way to suggest that Portugese speaking players shouldn't have their own server....

but good job diluting a diminishing EU population across even more servers.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Is this just me or is that one year from Cata's launch?

Or was that Dec 10?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Can we read any patch info somewhere?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Blizz when polish translate? We dont need sounds, pls only text in quests, achivements, and others ...

I am sure that many Polish players will do it for you for free. Give us just a tool.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
" transfers from specific European English realms with high Portuguese populations"

Does this mean only some realms will get the right to get a free transfer?

This realm will be pvp or pve?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Where will this realm be located physicaly?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
yay
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
The transfer should be available for free to all Portuguese players, not only the servers with a great Portuguese population. I have a lot of friends, including myself, who don't play on Grim Batol or Frostmane (?).
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
It's good to see that there will be an official portuguese realm, but sadly i wont leave my current realm, Burning Steppes, made a lot of friends there from several countries. But ofc ill level an alt on the new server to play every now and again with my fellow "tugas" :P
Reply Quote
70 Troll Druid
Only free transfer for limited servers???
What about all the scattered Portuguese in every single server?

Was thinking of transferring some of my alts if we would get a portuguese server but seems it will be a no go...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Hope i can tranfer from Auchindoun i just stop play WoW and want start something new in new realm.
Reply Quote
Hope we can transfer from Xavius! Still im going to keep my wow in english.. Did try PT on the ptr, and... srsly?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
08/11/2011 18:48Posted by Devasth
Where will this realm be located physicaly?

Probably where all servers are, in Paris
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
But idd, not able to free transfer from any server is just a bummer. They should limit it by nationality not by server. Hope they change that
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]