Skull Squadron - A recruitment movie

90 Orc Hunter
Great. then we can also discuss certain favors you owe me *Pirate laughter* (Goes like Yarr harr harr etc)

Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Hoho updating, i got some juicy pictures of Silver, guess who owns who 5k gold now, silly priest.

To the poster below, fine

"Free bump for Sillyretta" <-
Edited by Cloudstalker on 19/12/2011 23:46 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
19/12/2011 08:39Posted by Cloudstalker
Hoho updating, i got some juicy pictures of Silver, guess who owns who 5k gold now, silly priest.

Oh &%&% i liked ure bump better then that!
Edited by Silveretta on 19/12/2011 16:47 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I fix'd it for you
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Oh boy thnx cloud!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
after seeing you passed out on the sofa, I'll do everything for you <3. Merry X-mas.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Blimey have things changed so much? I've not played for months(meh well maybe a year now), SH used to have 3:1 in alli favour, wow!

Anyway, much love to Silveretta my old friend, if I do buy the expansion, I hope you might have a home for a wow vagabond like myself to nip in from time to time just to say hi and catch up? (Can't commit to wow like I used to, got back into showing my dogs now, huge fields and rainy days are fun, honest lol).

Have fun and take care all x
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Elvira! Its been a while indeed, i hope you have it good outside the wow world and ure life just keeps floating along without us :)

Well, i can fix something i guess. Since ive got a huge number of allys in my backpocket =D j/k
If you come back ill hope to have something for you atleast ^^

The rest of you that are bored and checking this topic and not bothering about Xmas, happy new year and marry Xmas to you anyway!

/Silveretta
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Always a sweetheart, will let you know if I buy the expansion (prolly will, too nosey not to lol).

Thank you so much honey, hugely respected and appreciated. Will be intouch (got first dog championship show early Jan so if I'm a bit here and there please don't take it personal).

Much love to you and SS members, hope you all have a good crimbo and all the best for 2012 xx
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I dont want to hurt anyones feelings but that was one of the crappiest wow vids I've seen in a loooooong while. The maker of this vid lack in every aspect of editing, effects and dramaturgy.
But hey! Good luck to <Skull Squadron>. Since allyside is dead as dead and someone needs to step up against the filthy horde ;)

I doubt someone from WDW even can come up with something better, I remember you guys as a #%!!%#@*@*#%* guild. kk tnx bb hejdooo

Who are you and do I care about your opinion kiddo? Nah. Sayonara poor lantis :D
Edited by Gottalot on 11/01/2012 17:00 GMT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]