First impressions thread.

84 Tauren Warrior
The presence of the Aldor Tabard suggests a certain devotion to the light, or at least the cause of the Aldor, so the original "Death Knight = Evil" thought obviously does not apply here, at least not to the same degree that it otherwise would.

The combination of the Draenei race and the Death Knight Class for some reason strikes me as both Pious and overly Condescending, something like the average Attitude of the Night Elves (At least on my server :P). I get the feeling that your character would look at other people !@# somehow 'Lesser' or 'Inferior', but again because of the Aldor Tabard, I would say that if that is a part of your Character, it must be downplayed compared to what I'm thinking of.

A very serious, "Chaotic Good" character, perhaps not possessing the 'Sunniest' of dispositions.
A proud, Tauren warrior. Very pro-Horde and thus presumably pro-Garrosh. A skilled and tenacious fighter, though perhaps easy to anger.

Sniper. Thats all.
((Ignore and rate Linebeck!))

26/02/2012 18:49Posted by Linebeck
Sniper. Thats all.

I do other stuff! I...uh...smoke! And....drink! And shoot thin- Aw crap!
90 Dwarf Death Knight
A living, breathing weapon. A scout, a sniper. One word, deadly.

Alternatively. A Worgen, now in the Alliance. Strangely enough, people talk to him saying "Merrymaker". This could be a mock of his job, or a reference to his attitude. He prefers to use guns, and has a lens attached to his eye to help aim, presumably.
"Merrymaker"? What do you mean?

To keep the topic:
Branos is a death knight with honor. Rather willingly to fall of a bridge than to fight a battle unfairly. Also a drinker with a sense of "bad" humor.
85 Gnome Warlock
Terminator, it's the googles and the gun that does it.
85 Troll Warrior
A warlock that has a bad fashion sense... but kills everyone who says it.
86 Worgen Death Knight
A troll who tends to "Hang-out" at the goblin junkyard and pick up every single used worn gear that other people sold as trash. Trying to be a warrior but can not.
84 Tauren Warrior
A Very Fierce, almost Animalistic Fighter, perhaps controlled and quiet during Normal life, but something inside flicks on when combat presents itself. A Beast is let loose, everything becomes a haze and Fredian explodes into a Frenzy.

The Presence of the Ebon Blade Tabard suggests A Death Knight who is ultimately working for the Good of His Order, and thus The Alliance, but first impressions indicate a very 'loose canon' type of Worgen.
91 Human Mage
I see before me a tauren who seems outragesious strong and wears the battle-gear of the horde from top to toe, but from the headband it seems like he likes nature which seems all wrong. I would most likely avoid him at all cost, headband or not.
90 Troll Shaman
Proud and charming, loveable, wanderer type, relic hunter or explorer using his knowledge of the arcane to get where he needs to go unharmed. most likely quite cunning but also a faily nice guy. up to help himself first but would always go back to save the day. cough harrison jones cough cough...
85 Gnome Warrior
Quite the Articulate Troll Shammy! the bright colours, the scary weapon, the mask! My gnome is infact quite scared of you, as you look like you are getting ready for a Sacrifice!

To person below... or above... your all taller than me! I just changed my clothes, so the doohicky that shows you what I am wearing! may take a little while to sprooce up!

((Dear tauren below me, what a brilliant answer! and yes, ignore the tabard! : ))
Edited by Melissara on 28/02/2012 12:48 GMT
90 Tauren Paladin
Do I get to ignore the Tabard? I'd like to ignore the Tabard...

Melissara you look like a right-proper skirmish Gnome. You got the goggles on your head, you've got what looks like two savage fist weapons. Simply put? You look like you're ready to kick butt for Gnomeregan. A Gnome who isn't afraid to pull her own weight (or the weight of races taller and heavier than herself) and get stuck in.

Go get (y)our city back!

(I love Gnomes, sue me)
Edited by Lekethacka on 28/02/2012 12:41 GMT
84 Tauren Warrior
From the Tauren fellow in front of me, I get the distinct impression of a proud Warrior/Sunwalker, Simply wishing to protect his home, and his loved ones. The heavy armor suggests a battle-worn Veteran, and a strong fighter, but the 'Frail' looking Leather Shield sticks out, making me think that something either happened to his old shield and this is a temporary one, or he likes danger, which contradicts a bit with what I said before.

The Tabard suggests experience in Deepholm, and thus an effort being made to save Azeroth as we know it, indicating Noble intentions, which further strengthens my earlier assessment.
31 Night Elf Druid
confused feral druid who thinks he can tank with shield and sword but is not willing to have a helmet on because he wants to keep his headband on :) (or it is a talented warrior who was sick of his helmet because its was way to hot in that helmet when he is fighting in the barrens
90 Worgen Mage
A tormented druid, who has seen many hardships in his time, and during one of them lost both eyes. Yet, they flicker with life... I am sure there is some sort of amazing story behind that...
84 Tauren Warrior
I've never been much of a fan of Worgen Spellcasters, due largely to their image as 'Werewolves' and I find that they look odd channeling Spells. However, Arthaban seems to be the best type of Worgen caster.

The expression of such ferocity combined with the elegance of the robe make me think that this is a Worgen that doesn't necessarily embrace his Nature. The mere fact that he chooses to dress in a Robe and Use magic is a testament to his determination to resist this 'Beastly' Nature, or perhaps even utilize it to strengthen his already sharp mind.
90 Worgen Mage
I've never been much of a fan of Worgen Spellcasters, due largely to their image as 'Werewolves' and I find that they look odd channeling Spells. However, Arthaban seems to be the best type of Worgen caster.

The expression of such ferocity combined with the elegance of the robe make me think that this is a Worgen that doesn't necessarily embrace his Nature. The mere fact that he chooses to dress in a Robe and Use magic is a testament to his determination to resist this 'Beastly' Nature, or perhaps even utilize it to strengthen his already sharp mind.

((Perfect... Couldn't been more accurate, really :D))
85 Blood Elf Rogue
I'll do Edrix seeing as Arthaban has already been done.

A warrior. A guard, most likely. A loyal, honourable cog in the Horde War Machine. Love the uniform!

EDIT: My daggers are OOC. They're supposed to be the brown skinning knife models. I don't like big shiny weapons.

EDIT 2: That's my PvP set showing. My RP set is exactly the same but my belt is just the plain red Bloodsail sash. Not the skull!
Edited by Vesica on 01/03/2012 01:45 GMT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]