Tailoring in Northrend

86 Human Mage
Hi all,
I just scrapped skinning on this char as was doing it to make money which I did.
Now I have got my tailoring up to 350 and not sure best way to level it through Northrend. The cloth is extremly expensive. About 60g for a stack of 20.
Is there any parts of Northrend that does drop better quantity of Frost Weave? I will buy what I can but won't be a huge amount.
I learnt that thing which makes you get more cloth, not that I noticed making that much difference lol.
Does cloth drop more often in dungeons?

Thanks
Reply Quote
Aldru'thar is a good place to farm it, seeing as you have heirlooms I assume you have a main to do so?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
If you got a main , you could just solo instances. That`s usually where you get most cloth.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
were in northrend can i find Frost Weave Cloth?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Get "Northrend Cloth Scavenging" it can be learned for the Tailoring trainer in Valiance Keep

Then go farm these : http://www.wowhead.com/npc=32255/converted-hero

You need 1400 frostweave cloth to get past WOTLK tailoring.
Reply Quote
15 Human Paladin
Do the argent tournament dailies for the rep and champions seals. You will have LOADS of cloth in no time.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I would not called it "loads" Silvermapgi. Doing afull clear on my pala (i want the mount), she got all the sunreave exalted + still doing the city quests, which is 11 dailes, and she only gets about a stack every time;D
Reply Quote
57 Human Paladin
10/09/2012 12:36Posted by Camomilla
I would not called it "loads" Silvermapgi. Doing afull clear on my pala (i want the mount), she got all the sunreave exalted + still doing the city quests, which is 11 dailes, and she only gets about a stack every time;D

I farmed "loads" (ie: 8 - 10 stacks at a time) from the bit where the converted heroes are, there are a very large amount of these mobs, they respawn quickly and pull easy too, a bit of AOE and you basically have a tailoring shop!!!
Also, the viking guys on the island tend to drop quite a bit too, as well as the Fanatics near the tents.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I typically run the forge of souls instance groups. You can dual task and boost some level 75+ in there as well (78 for quests). Drop rate is reasonable and you don't end up fighting other farmers for the cloth then as its *your* instance :)
Reply Quote
To help out my brother who changed to tailoring on one of his alts, I farmed frostweave cloth for him, in about 30 minutes, I farmed about 35 stacks. Just Arcane explosion down those 7 in a row mobs in the middle of Icecrown and AoE loot. On average I got about 4-11 cloths a pull.

Also managed to farm 64 stacks of embersilk cloth in Deepholm today at the obvious needlerock something. With AoE looting cloth farming goes so much faster. Oh, and dont forget to use potion of treasurefinding ofcourse.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
But then you kill more then what you actually need when doing the quests!
Reply Quote
72 Dwarf Mage
To help out my brother who changed to tailoring on one of his alts, I farmed frostweave cloth for him, in about 30 minutes, I farmed about 35 stacks. Just Arcane explosion down those 7 in a row mobs in the middle of Icecrown and AoE loot. On average I got about 4-11 cloths a pull.

Also managed to farm 64 stacks of embersilk cloth in Deepholm today at the obvious needlerock something. With AoE looting cloth farming goes so much faster. Oh, and dont forget to use potion of treasurefinding ofcourse.

shhh....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]