Realm Balance

85 Draenei Death Knight
From: http://www.wowwiki.com/Server:Twisting_Nether_Europe

I quote:
Population

The realm is an international (English as spoken language) European Player versus Player realm. The population of the realm is medium (no login queues) with about 18,050 characters. From these characters only 2% is Alliance and 98% is Horde. A to H Ratio 1:46.3 .

I am not here to cry, but to beg for server balance! It's a nightmare to try and lvl up anything on alliance side. Nomatter where I go, there is flooded with horde, and I barely manage to leave cities without getting ganked 4 or 6 times in a row. I get it "PvP realm" ok. I can live with that. But when I kill a hord on my own lvl, another stands right behind him to take his place, and it's not even me who started the fight. I just want to quest in peace to get this toon up and going to 85.
I beg you Blizz, I can't afford a transfer right now. Please just give this issue some attention, this is just one of many problems with the 2% VS 98%. There are many more to be mentioned..

Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
How old is that? We haven't been a medium realm in ages.

And 2%? JK, 1%.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
It only prooves how bad the situation is..
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I quite like it.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
14/11/2011 09:19Posted by Sundee
I quite like it.

Must get boring for you at times.. To like being just Horde in this sad situation, and the few who are ally are getting Farmed till they have enough and transfer or fraction switch to Horde
Reply Quote
55 Blood Elf Death Knight
13/11/2011 23:40Posted by Alessio
And 2%? JK, 1%.

lol jk. more like 0.01%
Reply Quote
14/11/2011 17:17Posted by Glowingape
And 2%? JK, 1%.

lol jk. more like 0.01%

Get a sense of tact man I was trying to make us look a fraction bigger in the hope that we would be tempting enough to join and become bigger than the Horde has ever been here...

...Then I woke up.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue

And 2%? JK, 1%.

Check realm list, Twisting Nether is a medium server again.

Edit: And that's a medium in average, Full populated horde against empty aliance makes a medium server.
Edited by Gilgalith on 14/11/2011 22:29 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Get a sense of tact man I was trying to make us look a fraction bigger in the hope that we would be tempting enough to join and become bigger than the Horde has ever been here......Then I woke up.

Good one!
Reply Quote

And 2%? JK, 1%.

Edit: And that's a medium in average, Full populated horde against empty aliance makes a medium server.

Because it was almost 1 freaking AM on a weekday night when you posted that, duh. Try it after work and it'll be high and come weekend; full.
Edited by Kìrino on 15/11/2011 01:21 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue

Because it was almost 1 freaking AM on a weekday night when you posted that, duh. Try it after work and it'll be high and come weekend; full.

However, results stay the same. A full horde side and alliance bleeding dry with max 250 people online at peak hours.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Well, and most of those online allies are actually horde alts.

I can understand your pain, but in all honesty one thing I don't get, if you're playing on your toon properly, why da heck might you still be on this server? I mean, I got myself 2 alts on ally-side, to level 83-85 and it is the most dead and empty place among all servers. So for your sake, go and migrate or change factions if you're not an alt like mines.

Another point is, it's not hard to get level 85 even in current situation. Occasionally you will get some idiot trying to gank you if you're questing outdoors, but not very often. And he is insisting on it, try dungeon finder till he goes away. You're a DK anyway, que as tank and enjoy your instant pop.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
16/11/2011 08:57Posted by Uttershift
So for your sake, go and migrate or change factions if you're not an alt like mines.

Problems are like this. I can't at the moment. I don't have the money to do either of those things.

As for the rest. I noticed how bad the situation really was when I got to Hyjal. Where the place have roughly 10-15 people on Horde side lvling, and me and maybe 2 others on the Ally side lvling.

Though wouldnt it be the best if Blizz did anything to save this situation? It couldnt be the only realm having this kind of problem.
Edited by Delênai on 16/11/2011 10:30 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Well, and most of those online allies are actually horde alts.

I can understand your pain, but in all honesty one thing I don't get, if you're playing on your toon properly, why da heck might you still be on this server? I mean, I got myself 2 alts on ally-side, to level 83-85 and it is the most dead and empty place among all servers. So for your sake, go and migrate or change factions if you're not an alt like mines.

Another point is, it's not hard to get level 85 even in current situation. Occasionally you will get some idiot trying to gank you if you're questing outdoors, but not very often. And he is insisting on it, try dungeon finder till he goes away. You're a DK anyway, que as tank and enjoy your instant pop.

85 was easy on this realm (I'm Kirino), not going to lie. I rarely ever got ganked and when I did it was of equal level and a 1v1 situation, I never had the problem of 1v3s as many have complained.

And to be fair, I've been an absolute #@!*!%%@##%@@ in Tol Barad anyway so the times I did get ganked I've paid it back in kind. They're doing it wrong anyway, they need to stop giving free migrations FROM the Horde side and give free migrations TO the Alliance side instead, or we'll end up getting the Mazrigos treatment and end up like Deathwing. (Horrible imbalance leads to being changed to PvE to make things fairer, all the best guilds will take the customary given free migration to a low pop PvP realm and eventually die because the recruitment usually sucks there and the balance will probably still be horrible as most low pop realms are=
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
With Panda expansion coming this realm is screwed in every form(and I say realm not alliance). If i'm right Blizzard wants to get the people back into the world with more world pvp events and world bosses. If this is true then I see the last remaining alliance on TN leaving.
I feel bad for the horde who wants world pvp, they get zero to none here. Even in SW they can walk around without problem. I love world PvP but I'm not up for a complete massacre.

For now we're staying. But for how long..
Edited by Gilgalith on 17/11/2011 20:09 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
With Panda expansion coming this realm is screwed in every form(and I say realm not alliance). If i'm right Blizzard wants to get the people back into the world with more world pvp events and world bosses. If this is true then I see the last remaining alliance on TN leaving. I feel bad for the horde who wants world pvp, they get zero to none here. Even in SW they can walk around without problem. I love world PvP but I'm not up for a complete massacre.For now we're staying. But for how long

I agree with this. By then I would probably get enough to move out of TN.. Though it's been a home since I started playing this game (5 months ago) I don't see myself staying in this situation..
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Bump+

Give me more alliance to kill
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
TT
Bump+

Give me more alliance to kill

Thats just my kind of game
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
Conscript reporting.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Its more like 90% H - 10% A
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]