Sentinel leather trousers.

85 Orc Warrior
~Hello forum uses.

As you can see by my charming features and unique attire, I am an Orgrimmar Grunt! The other night while patrolling the drag I was jumped and somebody stole my trousers! Sadly now I have had to substitute with something from the local leather worker.

Urghk, enough of that. If you come across a pair of Sentinel leather trousers somewhere in your travels or know somebody in possession of them and are willing to sell, could you reply here or mail me in game as I would like to purchase a pair to complete my collection. I'm willing to pay 100g for one pair, and if you have two pairs I'll double it and pay a bit extra as a friend of mine is missing the same piece as well.

Just a plea for help, thanks for reading.

~Dovahkin
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Dovahkiin Dovahkiin
Naal ok zin los vahriin
Wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal
Ahrk fin norok paal graan
Fod nust hon zindro zaan
Dovahkiin Fah hin kogaan mu draal
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Fus ro dah!
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Rogue
I used to be a adventurer like you a Dovakhiin, then I took an arrow to the knee...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
03/12/2011 01:20Posted by Vanillaboy
I used to be a adventurer like you a Dovakhiin, then I took an arrow to the knee...

I know that feel, i was a great adventurer like Dovahkin myself once.
However one day someone stole my sweet roll, it just wasn't the same anymore after that.
Edited by Whyamisopro on 04/12/2011 12:53 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
04/12/2011 00:37Posted by Whyamisopro

I know that feel, i was a great adventurer like Dovahkin myself once.
However one day someone stole my sweet roll, it just wasn't the same anymore after that.

Come to think of it, maybe I'm the Dovahkin and I just don't know it yet.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]