Goodbye WoW - Buffaloo

85 Tauren Warrior
Hey guys my first thread on the forum and last i just wanted to say im gonna quit WoW the 25th Novemeber which is actually my birthday :P but its not it my account runs out there also and i dont feel like paying for this game as it is now :s but anyway thanks to all you who i have been playing with and talking too it has been alot of fun and thanks too all you haters / trolls too the game would not be fun without you! i love you all!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Lol, 5000g, he'll be back in 3 days :D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Infernio wants to say goodbye, He's currently banned from posting on the forums "for being pro".

"Bufallo, I knew we would be friend ever since i sheeped you to full and helped you kill my own allies. And we'll be friends forever :)"
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Cya mate
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Thank you so much for the great times, you are one of the funniest motherfeckers I've met ingame.

Ima miss ya :((

/sadface

Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Ow sorry guys it says 25/12-11 so i got 1 more month wtf? im pretty sure it said 25/11-11 yesterday but ok :s my bad sorry guys but i wont be on much anyway
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
trololololol? XD
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
gnna miss 2v3'in you in arena bruv.

XOXOXOXO
you'll be back!
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
cya buffallooo!!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
i always had fun farming all your arena teams especially at the start of s9 with your tsg team m8 stay small redturkish
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
buffallo, u were alright before u went absolutely ape !@#$ on me about nothing.

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]