German/French Ppl In BG

1 Orc Warrior
That's a problem that everyone knows.
Since long time you (blizzard) made those server join against eu servers.
The problem is just one,they join almost as a premade that makes almost impossible to win them as a pug.
I bet that everyone lose 95% of bgs vs german or french ppl.
Now,to be fair or let them join with us and mix the players otherwise let them que only vs them like germans vs germans,french vs germans etc etc. Otherwise you are just ruining everything more than you did already.
They are horrible players,about 90 % of them,but playing with ppl that talk your languange make them so strong. As I said,it's almost like fightining a premade since they even have less servers.
Edited by Roflrofl on 13/11/2011 19:26 GMT
Reply Quote
MVP
85 Night Elf Rogue
Yes, and they say the exact same thing about those English with their better connections! (which, by the way, also isn't true, but that on a sidenote).

It really wouldn't make a difference whether you get matched up against the Germans, the French or other English servers. It's just that people often need to find an excuse, and this is the easiest one, hence why they complain about the exact same thing.

If you'd take that out and if you would let English only fight English, people would just find some new way to complain.

The only real issue you can have is if you play on Emberstorm, because on there it actually is unfair since the Germans are from PvP servers and the English are not. But that issue isn't in the language, but merely in the server type.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
Speaking your own language and ending up with less server to que is an advantage.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
13/11/2011 19:24Posted by Roflrofl

You are so wrong.

Agaisnt French peoples , my ratio is around 80% , and Germans around 75%.
Reply Quote
55 Dwarf Death Knight
14/11/2011 11:33Posted by Damagelol

You are so wrong.

Agaisnt French peoples , my ratio is around 80% , and Germans around 75%.

And versus english ppl, your ratio is like 10%. to achieve a nice 50% w/l ratio right ?

Lulz in fact you are such a bad player !
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]