[A] RP Bookshop: Dusksworn Desiderata!

90 Goblin Shaman
I'm just posting here a reprise of my offer to Dusksworn's Desiderata to "publish" any of my 'published works' from Gnapoleon's, Fyne's, and Scurvy's AA libraries on condition that my "author's share" goes to the Argent Archives for event promotion. I've sent a list of all but the newest [today's] titles to Innatus' Archives mailbox.

Were I a user of GHI, I would patronize this bookstore on Fyne [who can be especially patronizing], to add to my extensive collection of in-game books. As is, I'll simply need to rave about how this bookstore encourages roleplay for GHIers and non-users alike.

Kudos.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
I keep missing the opening times for some reason. X_x I want books! =(
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
06/01/2012 15:50Posted by Marcaidius
Innatus. You should be an end game boss. Seriously.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Dusksworn's Desiderata will be opening it's doors to it's customers this Friday Evening, the 20th of January!

The bookshop will open at exactly 19:30 Realm time!

Bring your GHI addon and a penchant for -not- metagaming and calling us cultists! :D

And even if you don't have GHI, we can still roleplay! ^^
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Doh! What a silly blunder, I posted the weekly Desiderata announcement in the -old- thread. Derp.

AHEM!

For those wishing to come into contact with either the Twilight Cult or the Royal Loreseeking Society; The bookshop "Dusksworn's Desiderata" will be opening at 19:30 this evening on the 27th of January!

If you've got a GHI book of reasonable length (around ten pages) you'd like us to review and possibly publish, then we're your guys! We also do this to a lesser extent even if you don't have GHI, but this naturally means noone will be able to interact with the book or even read the contents outside of their own imagination.

(PS: Original content only. We do not allow GHI books that are simply copied from in-game books. We pride ourselves on being a bookshop with books -by- roleplayers, -for- roleplayers.)

Also; I'd like to remind people that the Cult doesn't OOCly claim to exclusively -own- any in-game buildings (because that would be silly), and so we don't see any reason why it wouldn't be possible to share the locale with other guilds or groups who might be interested in using the building themselves. There's only so many buildings in Stormwind after all, and I'm sure we'd be able to find a way for everyone to be able to fit their individual RP into such "living"-arrangements.

We'd like to avoid such unnecessary confrontations and the near-inevitable IC/OOC drama-fest of "It's OUR building!" "NO IT IS NOT! GTFO!" "NO, U!" and so on, and on, and on that usually follows.

So! Once again, bump! And come to the Bookshop at 19:30! You won't regret it!

Shur'nab, Shur'nab!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
Opening again, after a long holiday, on Monday, March 5th, at 19:30!

Featuring tons of new books as well as the triumphant, 40-pages-long guide on herbalism and first aid by Zaredd Moragh, "Natural Healing!"
Edited by Innatus on 01/03/2012 20:26 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
How on earth did I miss the fact that you can have books published at this lovely shop? I've never visited but just from reading this thread, it definitely sounds like it's worth a look-in. I'll try to be there!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
We're still looking for more writers who want to put there books up for the grand public.
Come one, come all to Dusksworns Desiderata.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
Opening tonight!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
Opening again on TUESDAY, March 13, 19:30. That's tomorrow.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
I strongly approve of this bookshop!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Last week's a friend's character found this store and bought Gaeb a book, it was just a day or so after we transfered and I was amazed that there was actually a bookstore selling GHI stuff here on AD. I cannot say enough how awesome I think this is, I hope I can make the opening hours tomorrow to buy something!

I hope that I can find some time in the near future to get something written and hopefully published as well, I'd love to contribute something to this :-)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Dusksworn - not quite exclusive carriers of many* fine texts by T. G. D. Fyne!

*The proprietors will not guarantee the availability of any titles by T. G. D. Fyne.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
"On the origin of Mind" is the best selling book of yours (your many characters!), Fyne. It's always available!

Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
Opening again tomorrow, April 11th, in Stormwind, at 19:30!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Opening today at 19:30, at the usual spot in Stormwind!
Reply Quote
88 Human Priest
Looking forward to it.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
Opening in an hour!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
It's been a while since we dusted off the thread.

Opening again this Thursday, June 14, at 18:30!
Reply Quote
*Wears a french maid outfit and dusts off the thread, giggling flirtatiously as he does so... he even wears the high heels.*
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]