Your Mage Transmog Set.

90 Human Mage
Hmm. People have such nice ideas for transmog^^^.
I am happy with my recolor of t6(The pve t6 suits more for arcane mage, while the red recolor looks nice for fire as well....in my taste at least xD).
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
7/10 .... head and shoulders could be red too :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I put on the Bloodvine set with some hastily selected gloves/shoulders. Not many can copy this!
Reply Quote
Looks simple and good, I like it. 8/10.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I was thinking of going very old school with the Ironweave set, then maybe replace the shoulders with a bulkier set,
havnt done it yet so dont even bother looking at my kit :P
i like the idea of a Dark Evil mage
Edited by Xabier on 19/12/2011 11:14 GMT
Reply Quote
It isn't really a transmog set, but it's my current gear with some tweaks. Farmed for the circle of flame and chucked my old T11 cloak on. I'm a fire mage, and I wanted to look the part.
It feels a bit lame to just use the rest of my t12 set, but I don't know of any other sets that fit the part. Possibly t11 HC, but that's not something that I can easily sort out.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Circle of flame = Ultra rare. So i suppose the set count as for working hard to get it. Also suit the fire mage theme to the point it fireland raiding gear. 9/10
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
19/12/2011 16:20Posted by Fraddian
Circle of flame = Ultra rare. So i suppose the set count as for working hard to get it. Also suit the fire mage theme to the point it fireland raiding gear. 9/10

Get the feeling that you're an RPer. Not into those kinda farmer looks but I have to agree that it looks nice. Remembers me of 'Big Blue Dress' for some reason.

7/10 :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
8/10 for same head ^^ love it

anyone know where to find a awesome offhand ? and main hand ?
Reply Quote
45 Human Mage
Not sure If I could call this a set... :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Not finished with my guy yet, but happy with how hes progressing
Reply Quote
19/12/2011 16:20Posted by Fraddian

5% drop I believe. Very quick to farm too. Enter BRD, take the teleport to "Just past the grim guzzler". Blink through the pack of mobs, go down the ramp, kill the boss. Rinse and repeat. A run takes a minute or two max. The only limiting factor is the amount of dungeons you can enter in an hour.
I got lucky, but I think i did it under 20 runs.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
19/12/2011 17:40Posted by Ezzpify
Remembers me of 'Big Blue Dress' for some reason.
My inspiration aswell as Harrison Jones.
Already rated you Phallanges. So i am going for Xabier. The set matches alright, shoulder seems out of place somehow. But its okay 6/10
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
just waiting for my black pointy hat to drop from kara

I dont dare show my red set :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I made another set based on the Imbued Netherweave Tunic (my TBC favorite tunic model) and I'm now using the Silver-Thread Armor-based transmog set for PvP. Mantle of Nimble Thought was a very close second choice as the shoulders for this set.
Reply Quote
Looks very nice. very creative with mixing sets :) You transmogged a headband, but maybe you can do something with that :) 9/10

Mine is made like this because the FL helmet is ugly. And with all the tiers together, so FL and DS, its just really ugly to watch. So i used the priest gear from the new dungeons and combined it with the raid gear. Makes it very clean. To bad you can't see the weapon, but it's the blue version of it haha.
Reply Quote
Looks pretty solid, nothing fancy. Just a monacle and new tierset (lfr)

Mine is bugged, this helmet should be pink, as the other set of gear. But as worgenform it seems to feel to look like netherwindhead.
In human form it's pure pinkness
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
it looks pretty nice for a worgen, only the belt dont really fit.
8/10
Edited by Krísto on 22/12/2011 01:53 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
20/12/2011 05:55Posted by Kellý
Not sure If I could call this a set... :P

It is if your going for the Hobo look :)

Finally managed to find a White Hat and gloves, would like a bigger set of Black or White shoulders if anyone can reccommend any?
Edited by Xabier on 22/12/2011 14:05 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Oh yeah Tiga, join the Tunic side!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]