Your Mage Transmog Set.

90 Human Mage
I just love my tier 5..
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Sunstrider for the Horde mages, i think is one of the best looking sets out there, just my thoughts
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Still waiting for my T6 Priest look-a-like head to drop from BT =/
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
gather ALL the sets!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Gotta say, I love my level 60 PvP set + http://www.wowhead.com/item=41984.
Just working on getting the staff from honor so I can transmog it to http://www.wowhead.com/item=18874#same-model-as then I'm done!

Edit: Does anyone know where to find a black pointed wizard's hat?
Edited by Crumpster on 04/03/2012 13:18 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Tier 5 set in pve. br00tal glad in pvp. Feels good, man
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
>implying anything other than firelords set is worth using

pro-tip: it isn't
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
A lot of things don't look good on a gnome, in combination with a lot of mage sets being pretty bad (at least on gnome), am a bit stuck on what to choose.

Might end up in Wrathful or maybe an earlier tier. I also like tier 13 though and that'll look great on a gnome so will see. S13 looks ok but the helm clips way too much to be on display as usual.

If I was still undead this'd be easy <:

O update, T13 ended up looking pretty bad on gnomes due to the massive helm :( But at least I can wear my purple hat in combat now.
Edited by Tayen on 04/03/2012 18:06 GMT
Reply Quote
A lot of things don't look good on a gnome, in combination with a lot of mage sets being pretty bad (at least on gnome), am a bit stuck on what to choose.

Might end up in Wrathful or maybe an earlier tier. I also like tier 13 though and that'll look great on a gnome so will see. S13 looks ok but the helm clips way too much to be on display as usual.

If I was still undead this'd be easy <:

O update, T13 ended up looking pretty bad on gnomes due to the massive helm :( But at least I can wear my purple hat in combat now.

Looking good, bro.
I would get some different shoulders and switch to a tunic though. I think that'd fit a gnome better.
Reply Quote
>implying anything other than firelords set is worth using

pro-tip: it isn't

i second this motion!
Reply Quote
Firelord's set is sexy! 9/10
Reply Quote
Not a fan 5/10
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage

Looking good, bro.
I would get some different shoulders and switch to a tunic though. I think that'd fit a gnome better.

I looked at a load of sets for quite a while, then couldn't decide on any so just stuck to what I've worn for ages heh. Got a few tier sets and PvP sets lying around at any rate, might try some others.
Edited by Tayen on 05/03/2012 01:50 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
6/10
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Okay let's see...

Dr. Doom's set: +5 points
but on a blood elf (hello eyebrows): -2 points
Oh come on that's juyst nittpicking: +2 points
Nauw wait someone gave me low points before hence I should be MEAN too: -7 points!!1!

RESULTS: -2/10 points syntax error
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
A bit stereo-type but cool nonetheless: Tempest Regalia! (Tier 6 Raid)
Other times I like to wear my Aldor Regalia (Tier 4 Raid), I think it actually looks a bit better than the Tempest Regalia, but maybe I'm just too much bothered at the HUGE open gap between the sleeves and gloves on the Tempest set...
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
i think this set is sxy fits really nice with the valor cape aswell
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
5/10 always preferred sancified to normal version.

And on my own transmog, think of the great britney spears =/

with a hat..
Reply Quote
haha 10/10 for made me laugh. I'd aggro on you @ bg in sight! :))
Reply Quote
85 Orc Mage
this im wearing now is soon to be replaced with
http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=30056:30079:65930:11808:30050:30064#.

the only set in the game that can compete with the awesomeness of HC Firelord tier.
Edited by Drakthol on 08/03/2012 07:29 GMT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]